Page 608 of 758 FirstFirst ... 108508558598605606607608609610611618658708 ... LastLast
Results 6,071 to 6,080 of 7578

That is an application permissions issue. You need to go to your app settings, find PSO2es and grant it permissions to run.

Classic Season has 3x exp~
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Classic Season has 3x exp~
    Oh right, that's this week! Thanks for the reminder! Time to level the es classes haha.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

- Is there a use/point to the x-element y-weapon PA Booster cards? I have two of those 11* Ice Sword PA Booster chips now from the current event quests, but I either don't understand their true purpose, or they seem utterly useless. If it is the latter, is there some sort of trade in for something useful (like 10+* weapons->Excubes in PSO2) or whatnot?

- Do specific techs/PAs drop from specific areas/quests, or is it all completely randomized? (i.e. if I wanted to get max ability level on a specific PA/Tech, is there one area/quest where it is more likely, or is it completely random?) I don't have any versions of the Facet Folia featured in those clips yet, but Million Storm for the Bow is, to me at least (compared to how I had been playing previously), almost equivalent to it (yes I am still noob). Like I mentioned before, even in an all fire deck + boosting abilities, 10* Foie 3 seemed garbage at best so I had temporarily given up on bothering with PAs/Techs, and then after deciding to experiment with a 6* Million Storm at (level 1/ability 1) I was mowing through story chapters with literally one touch, and wasn't til something like Season 1/Chapter 8-or-so quests where I had to actually put a little bit of effort into it (still only a lvl.52 Hunter). I would like to max its ability level, but can't remember where I got it to drop from to try for additional copies.

- And is the boss for the newest/third event quest supposed to be some sort of massive damage sponge, or is there a specific tactic to beating him? I ran the lvl.35 version when it came out on a whim (the two other lvl.35 ones were cake, and even beat all four versions of the other two), and all the mobs up til this new third boss were cake as well, yet his/its HP bar seemed infinite at times, and it took forever, and it definitely didn't feel like anything remotely close to lvl.35... (Granted, this was also before: I started using Million Storm, leveling done on certain cards, the setup I am using now, etc, so maybe if I tried again the outcome would change, but figured I would check first so as to not waste time on it if there is something specific that works against him/it.)

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    - Is there a use/point to the x-element y-weapon PA Booster cards? I have two of those 11* Ice Sword PA Booster chips now from the current event quests, but I either don't understand their true purpose, or they seem utterly useless. If it is the latter, is there some sort of trade in for something useful (like 10+* weapons->Excubes in PSO2) or whatnot?

- Do specific techs/PAs drop from specific areas/quests, or is it all completely randomized? (i.e. if I wanted to get max ability level on a specific PA/Tech, is there one area/quest where it is more likely, or is it completely random?) I don't have any versions of the Facet Folia featured in those clips yet, but Million Storm for the Bow is, to me at least (compared to how I had been playing previously), almost equivalent to it (yes I am still noob). Like I mentioned before, even in an all fire deck + boosting abilities, 10* Foie 3 seemed garbage at best so I had temporarily given up on bothering with PAs/Techs, and then after deciding to experiment with a 6* Million Storm at (level 1/ability 1) I was mowing through story chapters with literally one touch, and wasn't til something like Season 1/Chapter 8-or-so quests where I had to actually put a little bit of effort into it (still only a lvl.52 Hunter). I would like to max its ability level, but can't remember where I got it to drop from to try for additional copies.

- And is the boss for the newest/third event quest supposed to be some sort of massive damage sponge, or is there a specific tactic to beating him? I ran the lvl.35 version when it came out on a whim (the two other lvl.35 ones were cake, and even beat all four versions of the other two), and all the mobs up til this new third boss were cake as well, yet his/its HP bar seemed infinite at times, and it took forever, and it definitely didn't feel like anything remotely close to lvl.35... (Granted, this was also before: I started using Million Storm, leveling done on certain cards, the setup I am using now, etc, so maybe if I tried again the outcome would change, but figured I would check first so as to not waste time on it if there is something specific that works against him/it.)
    You should learn about hte different type of chips, and if you're just starting, then getting a higher elemental is more useful then trying to build a strong deck for you.
    And get either the TMG or TD for high damage.

1. They give are A-type chip that target specific weapon type that give HP recovery and a damage boost of 50/70%, and are generally only used to fill a slot to boost element. And at level 1, they have 10% chance to activate, so unless you're using TD or TMG, you want to get it to higher level to raise it's activation chance.
    The wiki that we listed early have more info on them
    http://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?%E6%BF%80%E5%8C%96

2. You do know that level and job affect the weapon type damage, right?
    And PA and Tech that are 7* and higher are scratch prize only, so we usually get either a 7/8 or 10* and use hte 7 or 10* lilipa chip to raise it's level.
    There should be lv.6 PA/Tech in the Fun scratch, but their damage potentional isn't worth it.

3.He isn't any harder compared to early boss, the only boss that currently have special defense is the season 2, 1-4 boss, in which you can only break the shield when the warning say it's attackable, and only after the shield is broken can you deal actual damage to him, so if you're doing lower damage, it's probabely based on your deck, he's a darker type, so summers bluesy doesn't have any effect.

4. You should post what chip you have, what job and gear, and what your plan is, and we can be more specific in our advice.

Last edited by Sizustar; Aug 2, 2017 at 11:37 AM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Numbers are out on Summer Gene. 160%/180% A-Frame with 20% CP cost reduction. 5% higher damage than White Day Luther, but 10% more CP consumption.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Numbers are out on Summer Gene. 160%/180% A-Frame with 20% CP cost reduction. 5% higher damage than White Day Luther, but 10% more CP consumption.
    Nice, i also have her on my main character (but wasted all rappy coins on alts xD), so at least my main can try luck on getting Annette.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Guess I'll ask here.
    What's the excuse this time for Jeane's new look?

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Guess I'll ask here.
    What's the excuse this time for Jeane's new look?
    If you're asking about Sunshine Gene, well... It's Summer Vacation-themed. It's a swimsuit. That's all there is to it.

If you're asking about her actual Season 2 design, it's far more modest than Stella Tears, and there's no reason given. It's just her new outfit.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    If you're asking about Sunshine Gene, well... It's Summer Vacation-themed. It's a swimsuit. That's all there is to it.

If you're asking about her actual Season 2 design, it's far more modest than Stella Tears, and there's no reason given. It's just her new outfit.
    Yeah I meant the Season 2 design. Didn't mean the swimsuit as it's obvious is just a summer themed situation seeing as they've done that in the past with other characters during the summer to on es.

And yeah more modest than Stella Tears, but think Stella Innocent still more modest than the new christmas sweater she got going on.