Page 616 of 758 FirstFirst ... 116516566606613614615616617618619626666716 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,160 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Also, should I be focusing my OP points on starting/running my own ops, or helping others finish theirs? Right now I have three assist requests, and one is already past the halfway mark for time, and I have helped on each one once, so far, but OP points take forever to regen. Didn't know if you get better rewards/points/etc if it is one you started yourself, or if it doesn't matter who starts is and is random, or what.
    Better do just 1 run for every EQ, either your or friends, there bonus when everyone done only 1 run, also OP recovery they drop each day of EQ.
    Important note when you start XH EQ and its cleared, you get Material Zero from achieves 5 stones for 5 XH EQ ( 10 stones in total if run 30 XH EQ). Material Zero used to trade for Arion weapons which is top PSO2es weapons atm, if you manage get 5 stones per EQ its decent (i mean the whole EQ week, achieves are week long you dont need start 5 XH EQ everyday 1 per day is enough ), there also chance for full weapon drop from XH EQ but they are very rare.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Aug 12, 2017 at 01:53 AM.

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Poor Quna. She got shoved out of the main story, so now she's taking up PSO2es instead.

Well, at least we know they aren't completely discarding her.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post

I saw that on the stream and I was like "o that's interesting" I wonder if they will only run into blue Quna they will run into or maybe will get lobby shenanigans with idol Quna.

Well, another benefit to drawing that Oza chip is that it coincided with this event needing Wind element for most of the bosses. That and I guess a lot of people don't have a lot of wind chips or something (he does give +152 Wind if class bonus is active). I have never logged on and had more than one or two people use my lead chip as an assist, so wasn't getting any FUN points from that. Left Oza as lead before going to sleep, and woke up to him being used ten times by a not-yet-full and somewhat inactive friends list.

I am going to need those FUN pts too, because I can't seem to draw a My Shop pass, and, while I am not complaining, my inventory is starting to stack up these soul receptor items (although a lot lately have been 1-2 slot weapons, so not sure what I will do with them yet). If I ever get one though, I should have more Meseta than I know what to do with... until I waste it on costumes or grinding one 13* weapon or something.

Best option for exchanging all these Ban??? Ong chips? (Is it Bansa or Banther?) I have 20 of them now, so want to exchange them and make room again.

There are the usual sub-units for 20x rare enemies, but there's also that 5-slot AR with Soul+Gift Receptor, Fang Soul, Shoot III, and Stamina III, which only costs 10x of them. If you had a shop, wouldn't that sell for more than the 450-500k you could purchase those sub-units for on the shops, or is it about the same? There doesn't seem to be a limit listed for them either, which seems odd. I don't have a shop yet (12k FUN, still no dice), but those sub-units (even at +10) have I think it was at least 50 less defense etc than what I am using now, but not sure how important that is compared to the 20 extra element/power.

Edit: And does the proficiency requirement on those sub-units drop when you grind them? Because it says you have to be lvl.93 (or 99, depending on choice) for full proficiency...
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Aug 12, 2017 at 08:22 PM.

Best option for exchanging all these Ban??? Ong chips? (Is it Bansa or Banther?) I have 20 of them now, so want to exchange them and make room again.

There are the usual sub-units for 20x rare enemies, but there's also that 5-slot AR with Soul+Gift Receptor, Fang Soul, Shoot III, and Stamina III, which only costs 10x of them. If you had a shop, wouldn't that sell for more than the 450-500k you could purchase those sub-units for on the shops, or is it about the same? There doesn't seem to be a limit listed for them either, which seems odd. I don't have a shop yet (12k FUN, still no dice), but those sub-units (even at +10) have I think it was at least 50 less defense etc than what I am using now, but not sure how important that is compared to the 20 extra element/power.

Edit: And does the proficiency requirement on those sub-units drop when you grind them? Because it says you have to be lvl.93 (or 99, depending on choice) for full proficiency...
    The 5s Soul Receptor weapons don't sell for that much, because they're rather easy to get. The Units can sell for anywhere between 250k and 450k per unit based on availability at the time.

If you don't have one of them for yourself, though, try getting one. The extra Attribute and CP are vital to pushing damage. They're pretty much the only Units you should be wearing in PSO2es.

Proficiency does not drop based on Grind Level.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Let's go to the Leisure Room! Play minigames with the Darker Busters, such as Photon Dice! Win Leisure Coins you can spend on a special Shop for exclusive prizes, such as a new Lobby Action!

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    The 5s Soul Receptor weapons don't sell for that much, because they're rather easy to get. The Units can sell for anywhere between 250k and 450k per unit based on availability at the time.

If you don't have one of them for yourself, though, try getting one. The extra Attribute and CP are vital to pushing damage. They're pretty much the only Units you should be wearing in PSO2es.

Proficiency does not drop based on Grind Level.
    Why would they set the requirements to levels 93/99 on them? Are they expecting to raise the level cap to 100 at some point? Just doesn't make sense, to me, unless it has something to do with how it would affect a player using them in PSO2 itself (although they don't seem anywhere near a plain Brisa (etc) set, especially with it's set bonus for in-PSO2 thinking; unless I am missing something, which is possible).

Also, for the drop list it shows for the Ops, is the chip listed first the 'rarest' of the drop list (i.e. is Ardillo rarer than an Arion weapon?), or does it just list the chip first? And are those the only specific weapons that can drop? For instance, on XH, are those the only Arion weapons that will drop this EQ, or will any Arion weapon have a chance to drop?

Lastly, any suggestions on which of the current available sub-units would be best to get? If those B.Ong (heh) chips continue to drop this frequent, I would think I could get a second one before the event ends, but not sure which ones to go for. I can break 250 element with any element (except maybe Dark) atm, so not really sure.

Edit: I wish people were that generous on my ship with those sub-units. Have yet to see one below 425k of any kind since I first checked a while back.
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Aug 12, 2017 at 08:42 PM.

Why would they set the requirements to levels 93/99 on them? Are they expecting to raise the level cap to 100 at some point? Just doesn't make sense, to me, unless it has something to do with how it would affect a player using them in PSO2 itself (although they don't seem anywhere near a plain Brisa (etc) set, especially with it's set bonus for in-PSO2 thinking; unless I am missing something, which is possible).

Also, for the drop list it shows for the Ops, is the chip listed first the 'rarest' of the drop list (i.e. is Ardillo rarer than an Arion weapon?), or does it just list the chip first? And are those the only specific weapons that can drop? For instance, on XH, are those the only Arion weapons that will drop this EQ, or will any Arion weapon have a chance to drop?

Lastly, any suggestions on which of the current available sub-units would be best to get? If those B.Ong (heh) chips continue to drop this frequent, I would think I could get a second one before the event ends, but not sure which ones to go for. I can break 250 element with any element (except maybe Dark) atm, so not really sure.

Edit: I wish people were that generous on my ship with those sub-units. Have yet to see one below 425k of any kind since I first checked a while back.
    No, it's just the way their stat scaling system works. No one sets the level requirements for the gear, it's just that systematically, the equipment has stats that are too high. A lot of 13* weapons and 11*/12* Units have a level requirement far above 75. It's why the Early Learner ability exists for Arion, because otherwise players wouldn't be able to access its full stats.

Those are the only Arion weapons that will drop in that EQ. This is because they're on rotation.

I personally prefer just taking the element I'm most proficient in. You should, in theory, be taking all of them, but that can cause an inventory problem if you haven't expanded slots.