Page 618 of 758 FirstFirst ... 118518568608615616617618619620621628668718 ... LastLast
Results 6,171 to 6,180 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    I think this also lends credence to the theory that one of Villans we saw at the start will be
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    SEGA chips are returning?!
    Probabely for a sega annivesary event, and they are getting buffed like the chara annivesary chip(Sukanahime is useful now, HP/CP recovery with Chase damage)
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    I think this also lends credence to the theory that one of Villans we saw at the start will be
    Spoiler!
    LITERALLY the first thing I said when I saw the new Chrome Dragon-esque villain.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Well, I can faithfully say that I can now one-pass XH. The Darker Busters/SORO/Sunshine Gene/FF3 + 200% E Frame Friend combo is actually broken.

Now I just need FFEX or max upgrade Arion...
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 14, 2017 at 03:10 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Probabely for a sega annivesary event, and they are getting buffed like the chara annivesary chip(Sukanahime is useful now, HP/CP recovery with Chase damage)
    Doesn't it say that it's for TGS (Tokyo Game Show)?
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

So with the tons of rappies from both the rappy dailies and the EQ itself/draws, I managed to release all the enemy chips I had from the draws I did, and I have enough to get a Lutyrus/Rutilus/Ruchirasu(?) if I trade in some of my extra duplicate PA/Tech chips that I probably won't ever use. I will keep a single copy of each probably (for now at least; until inventory issues arise) in case they become useful at some point in the future or whatnot (I am used to games nerfing/buffing stuff non-stop/without notice, so something worthless is priceless the next day, or vice versa, so I am an in-game-item-hoarder now unfortunately).

I figured I would check to see if any of the following are worth anything to keep and raise the ability level of the one I am keeping for now, or if they are just trade fodder (these are just the dupes):
    10* One Point 3
    10* Sakura-Endo 3
    10* Diffuse Shell 3
    8* Vinto Gigue 2 (x2)
    7* Barta 2
    7* Sazan 2
    7* Other Spin 2
    7* Twister Fall 2 (x3)

Or is there something else I should prioritize in the es/Scratch exchange first? (Although I want to get at least one copy of her for the Library and whatnot).

---

Also, I don't remember if I asked this a while back before or not, but there isn't anything you can do with extra Booster cards atm, correct? I was trying to get the two available in those 1/2 stamina quests for Library purposes, and have x3 of the Double Saber one (apparently it drops from the harder quest too, but haven't gotten the Wind Tech booster yet), and dupes of the two Ice ones from the Summer Vacation quests as well. Should I just use them to raise ability levels instead of taking up space, or is there anything else to use/exchange/?/etc them for?

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    So with the tons of rappies from both the rappy dailies and the EQ itself/draws, I managed to release all the enemy chips I had from the draws I did, and I have enough to get a Lutyrus/Rutilus/Ruchirasu(?) if I trade in some of my extra duplicate PA/Tech chips that I probably won't ever use. I will keep a single copy of each probably (for now at least; until inventory issues arise) in case they become useful at some point in the future or whatnot (I am used to games nerfing/buffing stuff non-stop/without notice, so something worthless is priceless the next day, or vice versa, so I am an in-game-item-hoarder now unfortunately).

I figured I would check to see if any of the following are worth anything to keep and raise the ability level of the one I am keeping for now, or if they are just trade fodder (these are just the dupes):
    10* One Point 3
    10* Sakura-Endo 3
    10* Diffuse Shell 3
    8* Vinto Gigue 2 (x2)
    7* Barta 2
    7* Sazan 2
    7* Other Spin 2
    7* Twister Fall 2 (x3)

Or is there something else I should prioritize in the es/Scratch exchange first? (Although I want to get at least one copy of her for the Library and whatnot).

---

Also, I don't remember if I asked this a while back before or not, but there isn't anything you can do with extra Booster cards atm, correct? I was trying to get the two available in those 1/2 stamina quests for Library purposes, and have x3 of the Double Saber one (apparently it drops from the harder quest too, but haven't gotten the Wind Tech booster yet), and dupes of the two Ice ones from the Summer Vacation quests as well. Should I just use them to raise ability levels instead of taking up space, or is there anything else to use/exchange/?/etc them for?
    Diffuse Shell is actually pretty good; it's one of the few PAs that can hit 999,999 easier than most others in the game, and with at least 100% Chase, you can output 2m in damage per cast. The catch is that it has endlag, which can kill you if you time it wrong. But don't let that steer you away from its potency.

Based on my handy dandy artbook, it says here that Sazan is also the most potent Wind Tech, so that's also worth keeping.

If you get extra Intensification, you should be combining those into the base to raise the Ability Level. Intensification Chips scale in activation rate based on Ability Level; at Lv. 1, they have a pitiful 10% chance to activate on any given hit, but max out at Lv. 20, which caps out at just over 60% chance to activate. So yes, you should be raising Ability Level on Intensification Chips whenever possible.
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 14, 2017 at 04:47 AM.

First generation PAs
    Spoiler!

2nd
    Spoiler!

3rd
    Spoiler!

Techs
    Spoiler!

So basically 1st gen is weakest, 2nd decent, 3rd top atm, and if there no 3rd on some weapon types means 2nd is top, same applies for techs.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Aug 14, 2017 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    First generation PAs
    Spoiler!

2nd
    Spoiler!

3rd
    Spoiler!

Techs
    Spoiler!

So basically 1st gen is weakest, 2nd decent, 3rd top atm, and if there no 3rd on some weapon types means 2nd is top, same applies for techs.
    That's just the power notation for each PA/Tech and is not indicative of how good it actually is. It just doesn't go into duration, overhead and hit count. It got Ilgrants right, but Nafoie most certainly does not outdo Gigrants. And having used Grim Barrage, there's no way its better than Elder Rebellion. Also, Grenade shell (a gen 1 PA) does hilarious amounts of damage - its no diffuse shell, but it still hits like a truck, and is AoE as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    That's just the power notation for each PA/Tech and is not indicative of how good it actually is. It just doesn't go into duration, overhead and hit count. It got Ilgrants right, but Nafoie most certainly does not outdo Gigrants. And having used Grim Barrage, there's no way its better than Elder Rebellion. Also, Grenade shell (a gen 1 PA) does hilarious amounts of damage - its no diffuse shell, but it still hits like a truck, and is AoE as well.
    I used Elder Rebellion and Grimm Barrage is better for sure faster animation decent hit count dps overall better, and its not comparison between tech elements or weapon types, if target is weak to only fire then nafoie ofc better.
    For quests you can use any PA, but for XH EQ gen 1 PAs clearly weakest dps.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Aug 14, 2017 at 02:57 PM.