Page 624 of 758 FirstFirst ... 124524574614621622623624625626627634674724 ... LastLast
Results 6,231 to 6,240 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    At this point, it's just a means for people to make large amounts of bank. Without a shop pass, you're probably not going to be able to take advantage anyway but if you did, just finding a 6s soul receptor (it's possible, not likely, but chances are still better than finding a 14* weapon) or a few 5s would fund your affixing quite easily.
    I do have one 5s unit, which used to be a minimum of 5mil on my ship, but checked earlier and there were plenty in the 3mil range and one in the mid 2's, so that's a bit disappointing. Only other one I have worth a small fortune (to me at least) atm is a 6s weapon (which is around 5mil on my ship when I checked earlier), but it seems kind of stacked so might be worth a bit more (Soul Rec. + Fang Soul + Power III + Tech III + Stamina III + Ability III). Still requires a shop pass though, so maybe one day.

-----

And is there anything that determines Quick Search results (like your character's level, etc), or 100% completely random? I usually just run the first one on the list (should I be running one of the others?) and usually just get grinders, with the occasional stone or 10* weap/unit with 3s (xx+soul rec+gift rec). I got an 11* once, but nothing that significant yet.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    I do have one 5s unit, which used to be a minimum of 5mil on my ship, but checked earlier and there were plenty in the 3mil range and one in the mid 2's, so that's a bit disappointing. Only other one I have worth a small fortune (to me at least) atm is a 6s weapon (which is around 5mil on my ship when I checked earlier), but it seems kind of stacked so might be worth a bit more (Soul Rec. + Fang Soul + Power III + Tech III + Stamina III + Ability III). Still requires a shop pass though, so maybe one day.

-----

And is there anything that determines Quick Search results (like your character's level, etc), or 100% completely random? I usually just run the first one on the list (should I be running one of the others?) and usually just get grinders, with the occasional stone or 10* weap/unit with 3s (xx+soul rec+gift rec). I got an 11* once, but nothing that significant yet.
    Quick Search is more or less random.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I've got a question, is there any reason for me to play PSO2es? Im not really a fan of mobile games, I get bored quickly.... but knowing PSO2es connects to the PC/PS4 game (which I cant even log in at the same time), are there benefits in playing this game? I know I'll get some item rewards but thats it.

I was just curious if that's what it was for (aside from beginners who don't play PSO2 and actually need the units).

I, personally, don't need any more soul/any receptor stuff atm, because I essentially have no idea what to do with them myself atm because I don't mess with affixing yet (couldn't afford it anyway) and I had to make a second character JUST to store my ___ receptor stuff, and it's well over 200/300 already (think it's actually around 250 atm). The game refuses to give me a shop pass, so I am probably going to have to start scrapping the lowest-#-of-slot items soon, I guess (or at least part of the way through the next es EQ/EM anyway). Oh well (I am probably keeping ones that aren't worth anything anyway).
    Well, for Fun point, if you are drowning in Excube, trade them in for 1000 Fun ticket and play the fun scratch.

People still do. Since all bosses have a chance of dropping receptors, at any number of slots, you're best bet is really running - run the first rockbear for 2 stamina over and over again. Put the game on auto, and tap a few times every 2-3 minutes or so. Only downside is how much junk that gets dumped into your inventory.
    Most japanese player choose between Malmoth 1* in classic and 4-4 Banther, since those have the highest chance for Soul Receptor compared ot other

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    I've got a question, is there any reason for me to play PSO2es? Im not really a fan of mobile games, I get bored quickly.... but knowing PSO2es connects to the PC/PS4 game (which I cant even log in at the same time), are there benefits in playing this game? I know I'll get some item rewards but thats it.
    Extra storage, EXP from PSO2es gets transfered over to main account, shared exp with Hero, PSO2es only affix and gear(13* weapon) and Weaponoid Booster and in the future they plan to give LA and other PSO2es item with leisure coin

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

We just got out of an EM. Everyone's practically gotten their units from scratch. Wait till the 2nd, 12th, and 22nd of each month since they'll be hosting mini-boost days for affixes, you should be able to sell them for a bit more then.

We just got out of an EM. Everyone's practically gotten their units from scratch. Wait till the 2nd, 12th, and 22nd of each month since they'll be hosting mini-boost days for affixes, you should be able to sell them for a bit more then.
    Or horde them till annivesary Boost wekk~
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Special Scratch incoming!

12* Weaponoid esScratch! Scratch former seasonal 12*s such as Yamigarasu, Psycho Wand, Sacred Duster, Lavis Blade, and more! Playing the esScratch with AC or iAC will only yield Chips of 10* Rarity or higher! This esScratch also supports Weaponoid Scratch!
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I don't think there's anything special about this scratch besides the "create your own weaponoid scratch" option again. Everything else they tried to advertise... has always been the way things are.

I would be more excited for the new event in es. You can actually trade in feathers for Material Zero.

I don't think there's anything special about this scratch besides the "create your own weaponoid scratch" option again. Everything else they tried to advertise... has always been the way things are.

I would be more excited for the new event in es. You can actually trade in feathers for Material Zero.
    And Yamigarasu-NT. I like that there's another option to getting extra copies other than doing the CO.

It's a festival! Get ready for a Weaponoid encore parade!

esScratch 9/6~9/13

New Chip!
    Departing Gene [Premium] (0.4%) (AC esScratch exclusive)

Active Chip. For a limited time, Normal Attacks have a chance to inflict random Status effects, and boost damage against Status afflicted enemies.

Other Chips

Yamigarasu (0.4%)
    Lavis Blade (0.4%)
    Sacred Duster (0.4%)
    Psycho Wand (0.4%)
    Beaurayearl (1.5%)
    Red Scorpio (1.0%)
    Niren Kamui (1.0%)
    Mine Bunker (1.0%)
    Fahren Glyph (1.0%)
    Biskedrop (1.0%)
    Nasuyoteri (1.0%)
    Last edited by Altiea; Sep 6, 2017 at 01:21 AM.