Page 646 of 758 FirstFirst ... 146546596636643644645646647648649656696746 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,460 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    He may have just started. He did say he just splurged on AC Scratch enough times to get a Weaponoid Scratch Ticket.
    Oh I had no idea what that particular phrase even meant tbh. That's one of those 'requires real money' things, so I don't bother learning about them lol... sigh...

He may have just started. He did say he just splurged on AC Scratch enough times to get a Weaponoid Scratch Ticket.

Full disclosure: I've had PSO2es installed for a long time, but just used it for FUN/EXP tickets/extra storage for PSO2. It's only recently that I've realized how much fun PSO2es is on its own. I've only spent a few bucks here and there until today. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi View Post
    Full disclosure: I've had PSO2es installed for a long time, but just used it for FUN/EXP tickets/extra storage for PSO2. It's only recently that I've realized how much fun PSO2es is on its own. I've only spent a few bucks here and there until today. >.>
    Well, I suppose that technically counts as "just started". Better late than never to start, especially since this week is a Ranking EM. We could use someone with an Ares out there on the field. Add me if you feel like it! No seriously, I could use more Ares on my FL.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Well, I suppose that technically counts as "just started". Better late than never to start, especially since this week is a Ranking EM. We could use someone with an Ares out there on the field. Add me if you feel like it! No seriously, I could use more Ares on my FL.
    I will!

And one last question, just to make sure I don't make an idiot of myself: How reliable is the in-game "Palette Recommendation" system? Are recommended palettes any good, or does the game just throw a bunch of junk together for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi View Post
    I will!

And one last question, just to make sure I don't make an idiot of myself: How reliable is the in-game "Palette Recommendation" system? Are recommended palettes any good, or does the game just throw a bunch of junk together for you?
    It optimizes decks based on the target enemy in the Quest. I... personally have not used it, but I've heard it's hit-or-miss since it ignores Frames and just tries to squeeze as many matching Elements together as possible.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

What all benefits does Ares give as a friend assist chip btw? There's been plenty of info on if you have the chip itself, but during the last EM/EQ?, aside from the massive bonus time added on, I couldn't really tell a difference between that chip and some of the other assist chips on my list, and was still easily outshone by that friggin' OP DBA chip... (They better release that thing again, or just give it to everybody for free... That would be nice...)

Maybe I was just using the Ares friend assist wrong or something?

It optimizes decks based on the target enemy in the Quest. I... personally have not used it, but I've heard it's hit-or-miss since it ignores Frames and just tries to squeeze as many matching Elements together as possible.
    Gotcha!

I appreciate all the help you've given me. Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    What all benefits does Ares give as a friend assist chip btw? There's been plenty of info on if you have the chip itself, but during the last EM/EQ?, aside from the massive bonus time added on, I couldn't really tell a difference between that chip and some of the other assist chips on my list, and was still easily outshone by that friggin' OP DBA chip... (They better release that thing again, or just give it to everybody for free... That would be nice...)

Maybe I was just using the Ares friend assist wrong or something?
    Ares is Power+ and +20s in EQ fights.

And seeing as how they have never encored any anniversary Chips, don't get your hopes up for Darker Busters getting revived.

Do the new 13* weapon series drop in this eq? All arion stuff can drop from XH triggers?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    Do the new 13* weapon series drop in this eq? All arion stuff can drop from XH triggers?
    You can check which 13* drops are available during the EQ on the official website. The only Arion that can drop are the ones also available in the Material Zero Shop; no other Arion will drop during the event period. Raete available in this EQ include the TMGs and the Talis.