Page 655 of 758 FirstFirst ... 155555605645652653654655656657658665705755 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,550 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Factor Receptor as SAF, All Elemental Resonance/Attack as its es Ability (basically a Raete alternative). No word on Pots yet, although I hope it's something unique, since they were hyping up the Dominacio Potential quite a bit during the December livestream.
    So its basically garbage, just like agito
    Spoiler!

It's funny how gold clear on areas past 30 is literally impossible unless you are blessed with the chance to not visit like 1 or 2 tiles every floor
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    So its basically garbage, just like agito
    ??? What about that makes it garbage? You can hit 14* tier stats with high enough Element total, and Factor Receptor SAF is pretty darn good.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Huh, I'm trying to do Season 2, 3-3 EX for the rappy medal on full clear, but it's glitched and won't unlock the 2nd quest
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    Huh, I'm trying to do Season 2, 3-3 EX for the rappy medal on full clear, but it's glitched and won't unlock the 2nd quest
    That's a known problem; if you do Eternal Tower, sometimes the Story Quest will bug out and won't unlock the next Story Quest.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    That's a known problem; if you do Eternal Tower, sometimes the Story Quest will bug out and won't unlock the next Story Quest.
    So what do I do? Every other story quest unlocked the next one, but 3-3 was a different case because I never did the first quest until now
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

It's funny how gold clear on areas past 30 is literally impossible unless you are blessed with the chance to not visit like 1 or 2 tiles every floor
    I haven't missed Gold on a single stage so far except for 31-33, where I had a sneezing fit; I've had several instances where I've had to clear all but one or two panels. At the final block now, and am under eight minutes. Your definition of impossible is a bit, shall we say, broad.

Hell, as someone who can't even solo their own XH triggers -- albeit barely -- I'd argue Eternal Tower is bordering on way too easy. Also, I have a total of four 12 star chips, two of which are EQ drops, so I'm not one of those outrageously lucky players either, although I likely employ better loadouts and play than most.

It's more about the restrictions than anything else, I purposely went out of my way to visit all the dud tiles on a floor set (58-60), and even took a bit longer on the boss than usual, but i still hit a gold time.

Oh, I suppose it was a bit zealous of me to judge every floor past 31-33 based on 31-33

I haven't actually done 34 yet
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

And to follow up, Ringada just got run the fuck over because he only has about 1,100,000 HP, so the whole thing was a cakewalk. 8:25 total, without a single stage retried.

To reiterate, the best chip I have is Ardillo -- who's admittedly one of the best E-Frames in the game, but the point is that the gacha hasn't been kind to me -- or Gene & Duna, if you don't count E-Frames. Granted, I have a suite of Darker Busters friends at this point, but what it boils down to is even a middling player should be able to get a Gold total time pretty comfortably.
    Last edited by Geistritter; Dec 27, 2017 at 08:31 PM.