Page 665 of 758 FirstFirst ... 165565615655662663664665666667668675715 ... LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,650 of 7578

Get ready to level up 3 new chips.

These fuckers got not mercy.

Austere shooter
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by wahahaha; Feb 21, 2018 at 02:42 PM.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    Get ready to level up 3 new chips.

These fuckers got not mercy.

Austere shooter
    Spoiler!

O 3 new charity chips :O?

for anyone wondering what they new weaponoids do

per google-chan

h10 Missouri :

Dancing Barrett
    ① Strongly
     strengthen the power of deathblow technique according to the ability level.
    ② Recover HP.
    [Trigger condition] Just attack Successful
    [Effect time] A fixed time

Union Dual Blade:

Greatly strengthen the strength of the deathblow technique according to the ability level.
    ② Reduce consumption CP.
    [Effect time] Long time

Austeria Shooter:

Dream Star Shoot
    ① Dramatically increase the attack power according to the ability level.
    ② dramatically strengthen the recovery speed of CP.
    [Effect time] Long time

Also, basically free 13*s counter parts
    Last edited by starwind75043; Feb 21, 2018 at 03:46 PM.

Also for Nemise dual if the weapon is one of the 2 elements listed ill get the attack power increase?

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    Also for Nemise dual if the weapon is one of the 2 elements listed ill get the attack power increase?
    Yup. As long as the weapon satisfies one of the required elements, it gets the boost.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

so H10 is A-type and HP regen, Union Blade is A-type and PP cost reduction, and Austere rifle is E-type and PP regen.

well I guess I'll grind out the free weapons, then save my items for after the event ends to see what I want to actually ability cap;

they always let the exchange shops stay up a week after the event quests end, so you can just save your rocks for then

Friendly reminder that those TMGs in the shop are actually a new weapon and are currently es exclusive. Potential is "Water Bullet": +14% damage and +2 PP recovered per normal attack hit.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

All the PAs and techs with Link Skills and Rush Arts are 5* and can be pulled from the Fun scratch. 1 per weapon type.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I am not sure how to actually use them; at least, when I was running the event quest I could get the rush art meter to fill, but I couldnt get it to go off.

then again, I clear out the room in a single basic attack -> pa combo, so I barely get the meter to fill before I reach the boss room, but when I went to JA into the PA on the boss it wouldnt go off

EDIT: oh right what was the deal with eternal tower changes; I get the "we show you all of the panels once you get the key" thing, but did something mention a reward for opening every panel in the block or something?

By the way, Dominacio got buffed (seriously?); it now has Attribute Resonance/Technique (Cost reduction to same ele Chips based on Overgrind Limit), so now it's practically better than Arion in nearly every possible way.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Friendly reminder that those TMGs in the shop are actually a new weapon and are currently es exclusive. Potential is "Water Bullet": +14% damage and +2 PP recovered per normal attack hit.
    No doubt that they dont recover pp for heroes using them though. I'd legit consider them it if they did.