Page 669 of 758 FirstFirst ... 169569619659666667668669670671672679719 ... LastLast
Results 6,681 to 6,690 of 7578

Like Sierra and similar chips, though, it has a cooldown where it can't be activated within a certain period of time, so all the activation rate in the world won't matter as far as that's concerned.

And like Sierra, it's pretty much worthless as a result, unless you're rolling with something that relies on big hits in sufficient intervals -- not Machineguns and Twin Daggers, in other words. Meteor Fist would probably be fine, for example, and an earlier post showed that PA's no slouch on its own.

Quote Originally Posted by Geistritter View Post
    Like Sierra and similar chips, though, it has a cooldown where it can't be activated within a certain period of time, so all the activation rate in the world won't matter as far as that's concerned.

And like Sierra, it's pretty much worthless as a result, unless you're rolling with something that relies on big hits in sufficient intervals -- not Machineguns and Twin Daggers, in other words. Meteor Fist would probably be fine, for example, and an earlier post showed that PA's no slouch on its own.
    At this point Avenger (Gold weaponoid stone currently) would be far better, let's say its 50% at max Lv, means roughly 75% dmg increase with chase.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's just trolling.

So asking a question is trolling now? Wow.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    At this point Avenger (Gold weaponoid stone currently) would be far better, let's say its 50% at max Lv, means roughly 75% dmg increase with chase.
    Avenger doesn't work the same way; it has a check on hit that when successful, activates a passive effect with a duration, during which it always takes effect, like most chips in the game. Its activation rate is just to get to that state.

That said, Avenger's solid and totally worth using for most people regardless. Its effect has overlap with Darker Busters and Gene & Duna, two friend list staples, but there are strong chips that don't which are perfectly viable, like Halloween Matoi.

I'd like some advice regarding floors with damage caps...

I'm trying to get gold rank on 46F-48F (Tundra, with King Yede+ on 47F and Snow Banther on 48F). But the damage cap of course cripples me. What abilities with multiple hits should I look for to bypass it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post

I'm trying to get gold rank on 46F-48F (Tundra, with King Yede+ on 47F and Snow Banther on 48F). But the damage cap of course cripples me. What abilities with multiple hits should I look for to bypass it?
    Use Millionstorm (bow), Onepoint (rifle), or Elder Rebellion (TMG) and make sure you have Rush Arts enabled (by linking a specific PA chip to your PA chip - Grenade shell if you're using One point, Satellite Aim for Elder Rebellion, and Torrential Arrow for Millionstorm). Also make sure you have pursuit damage enabled as well.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

well I suppose if there's a PA with an attack interval that is longer than the chip's hidden cooldown, it might be useful still (off the top of my head Vinto might fit the bill); though yeah you are still risking the proc rate not procing.

at the very least, it puts me another 2/20ths closer to another pack of 15 rappy medals from the chip lab, and sometime down the line an additional 4 medals, 3 sliver, and one gold weaponoid stone from it's side story

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Use Millionstorm (bow), Onepoint (rifle), or Elder Rebellion (TMG) and make sure you have Rush Arts enabled (by linking a specific PA chip to your PA chip - Grenade shell if you're using One point, Satellite Aim for Elder Rebellion, and Torrential Arrow for Millionstorm). Also make sure you have pursuit damage enabled as well.
    How do you link PA chips? I am trying to link Satellite Aim 2 with Elder Rebellion 3, but none of my PA chips appears.

Nevermind, I search past posts and only PA 1 can link... Time to get more FUN.
    Last edited by Silent_Flower; Mar 2, 2018 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Grim Barrage has a faster attack interval than Elder Rebellion; it's more suitable for such purposes, and in general really, as it's all-around better. That said, One Point's better than either in terms of beating the damage cap floors, but yeah.

If you're not sure what he means by "pursuit damage", he's referring to chips that deals additional but separate damage to your attacks. HUnewearl and FOnewearl have this effect, if you've used them, although they serve as examples more than something you should actually use. If you don't have a good such chip available to you -- look for ones that have "additional damage" in their descriptions -- Avenger, a solid pick in this category, is available in the exchange shop if you're able to pick him up.

Il grants is another option, only if you hate yourself.
    Spoiler!