Page 672 of 758 FirstFirst ... 172572622662669670671672673674675682722 ... LastLast
Results 6,711 to 6,720 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    A What Shooter?
    Austere

Good old autocorrect!
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

No, he just thinks he's being cute, probably. It's one of the "in" words of the internet.

Active chips get some flak for having to be re-activated during EQs, depending, but if you've got something like Gene&Duna, it becomes a lot less of a pain; I use Fradoll to mitigate costs sometimes, for instance, and that bumps it over 60 seconds, so I can set it and forget it. Active chips are also good for getting Halloween Matoi rolling, because it can suck if it doesn't go off when you're ready to start attacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Some people are just lazy, and others want to build an auto-fire deck for farming purposes. Having an active chip defeats that purpose.
    The only issue with active chip is CP cost for EQ's (if you haven't leveled it up) otherwise they're the best option. You could potentially fail to one pass XH due stuff not activating at the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by Geistritter View Post
    No, he just thinks he's being cute, probably. It's one of the "in" words of the internet.
    Very cute.
    Spoiler!

if i wanted to improve my characters, what should i be doing? i feel like right now getting big damage numbers is completely dependent on i'm bringing a friend that has darker busters or not. (also, "big damage" may be relative where what i consider big damage might be a drop in the bucket for some of you guys)

my current lineup on my talis user (card dominasho) is:

* agito
    * rulyra
    * yas5000sd
    * il grants 11
    * bruno

my td character (arion daggers) has :

* seraphi s anniversary 12*
    * jeane s summer vacation (the 12* from last summer)
    * bruno
    * jeane (the normal 11* one) just swapped for avenger
    * ff10

i know that the 11* jeane on second char needs to go since i have 2 a frame chips, but outside of that, what should i really be looking at for upgrades? outside of that one screwup i just realized when writing this post on the 2 a frame chips, i don't have overlapping frames. is there any clear cut "this chip is your weak point and needs to be replaced" that you can see?

i have a moderate amount of coins on the first char, and a lot of coins on the second char so scratching isn't off the table.
    Last edited by reaper527; Mar 11, 2018 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post

my current lineup on my talis user (card dominasho) is:
    * agito
    * rulyra
    * yas5000sd
    * il grants 11
    * bruno.

my td character (arion daggers) has :

* seraphi s anniversary 12*
    * jeane s summer vacation (the 12* from last summer)
    * bruno
    * jeane (the normal 11* one) just swapped for avenger
    * ff10
    I would send bruno to hell and add chase chip instead (Avenger right now). Make sure to hit max element with techniques (250, 310, etc) Agito is an average chip for its cost, seek something better (Austere shooter if you didnt max light element)
    Second build is a bit more tricky since you dont have a lot of multiplier. Again i recommend removing bruno and avenger, since bruno has low dmg multiplier and avenger would add up to seraphy chase.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    I would send bruno to hell and add chase chip instead (Avenger right now). Make sure to hit max element with techniques (250, 310, etc) Agito is an average chip for its cost, seek something better (Austere shooter if you didnt max light element)
    Second build is a bit more tricky since you dont have a lot of multiplier. Again i recommend removing bruno and avenger, since bruno has low dmg multiplier and avenger would add up to seraphy chase.
    ok. thanks for the feedback. the reason i wasn't using avenger previously is because i tend to attempt to choose people with friend chips that add chase damage so was trying to get as many different frame types as possible to get the most out of my multipliers. i'll give both chars a shot with avenger and see how that goes. i got one austere shooter as a drop, but i have plenty of those season stones and should be able to max the ability level on it.

as far as agito goes, my other 12* chips on that character are kori, spread needle, and taga knuckles so unfortunately pretty limited in terms of options. (at first with the chip layout i was using spread needle put me over the cap which is why i switched to agito). given that, does agito make sense for now and then the next time there is a scratch with a really good 12* just go all in on trying to get one?

---edit---

i just went to make the change and remembered another reason why i was using bruno. my current layout has me at 98/100, and bruno only costs 11 while avenger costs 23 (austere shooter costs 20). are there any low cost chips that would be an improvement for bruno? should i try using a lower rarity il grants in an attempt to reduce costs that way (my 11* costs 16 , my 10* costs 14, and my 7* costs 6)?
    Last edited by reaper527; Mar 11, 2018 at 11:08 PM.

ok. thanks for the feedback. the reason i wasn't using avenger previously is because i tend to attempt to choose people with friend chips that add chase damage so was trying to get as many different frame types as possible to get the most out of my multipliers. i'll give both chars a shot with avenger and see how that goes. i got one austere shooter as a drop, but i have plenty of those season stones and should be able to max the ability level on it.

as far as agito goes, my other 12* chips on that character are kori, spread needle, and taga knuckles so unfortunately pretty limited in terms of options. (at first with the chip layout i was using spread needle put me over the cap which is why i switched to agito). given that, does agito make sense for now and then the next time there is a scratch with a really good 12* just go all in on trying to get one?

---edit---

i just went to make the change and remembered another reason why i was using bruno. my current layout has me at 98/100, and bruno only costs 11 while avenger costs 23 (austere shooter costs 20). are there any low cost chips that would be an improvement for bruno? should i try using a lower rarity il grants in an attempt to reduce costs that way (my 11* costs 16 , my 10* costs 14, and my 7* costs 6)?

Based on Es wiki, Il grants 11* has an insane damage jump, so dont change it (http://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?PA%...B8%80%E8%A6%A7)
    One of the best chips in the game is Seraphy (The one with gaiden, 12 cost) +15% E dmg for 100 discoveries at lab, 150% cap.
    Post the grind limit of your arions, thats a vital thing to know, oh and if you see a raw damage booster chip on rotation (This dude http://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?%E6...A3%85%E8%84%9A) Try to scratch it, its raw attack boost removes the need of elemental deck for most weapons.

edit: Is your talis light element? make it light if thats not the case. If you happen to have this specific chip:
    http://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3...83%BC%EF%BC%BD Use it, regardless of deck for talis
    Last edited by wahahaha; Mar 11, 2018 at 11:59 PM.
    Spoiler!

the talis isn't currently light, it's just a 30 lightning right off the recycle shop.

i just swapped bruno for seraphy (this chip has been on my radar so i have been building up the chip library on that char whenever i could since last summer. i'm at 665 right now, still working towards that 1000 chips)

i do have that kasura chip. for now i've put it in the lineup in place of rulyra. i know you're not a fan of the agito chip, but does it make sense to keep it in my line up since it's a 12* or should i swap it for austere shooter which you were a fan of? (since my light element was left pretty low after these changes) or maybe an avenger

the talis isn't currently light, it's just a 30 lightning right off the recycle shop.

i just swapped bruno for seraphy (this chip has been on my radar so i have been building up the chip library on that char whenever i could since last summer. i'm at 665 right now, still working towards that 1000 chips)

i do have that kasura chip. for now i've put it in the lineup in place of rulyra. i know you're not a fan of the agito chip, but does it make sense to keep it in my line up since it's a 12* or should i swap it for austere shooter which you were a fan of? (since my light element was left pretty low after these changes) or maybe an avenger
    This setup would be enough:
    カスラ[アニバーサリー]/ ルーライラ / オフスティアシューター (MAX lv, otherwise garbage) / イル・グランツ 11*/ something of your choice.
    20 cost/ 20 / 20 / 16 leaves 24 points left for other frames, if talis becomes light you get 3 extra points.
    Spoiler!