Page 676 of 758 FirstFirst ... 176576626666673674675676677678679686726 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,760 of 7578

ended up switching that lineup a little bit to take advantage of the time/rdr bonus effect of the new chips and murdered the shit out of an sh banther. solo kill in about 30 seconds. (ran white day avenger, white day luther, yas, il grants, seraphy with almost 700 chips, and my sister got a seiga sword so that was the friend chip i used plus it gave bonus atk). each hit of il grants was hitting for around 400k, it was amazing. (of course, through dumb luck the banther ended up being weak to light, so ideal circumstances).

now i just need some active people on my friends list so i can get more sh/xh help requests

I log on PSO2es everyday to get my daily presents and play the daily free games to get stones, weapons, units, add EXP to my to collection sheets and grind my Dark Blast. It also gets me to keep my "es" Storage in PSO2. Besides what I've named, would there be any reason for me to be playing PSO2es, would it give me anything more in PSO2?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I log on PSO2es everyday to get my daily presents and play the daily free games to get stones, weapons, units, add EXP to my to collection sheets and grind my Dark Blast. It also gets me to keep my "es" Storage in PSO2. Besides what I've named, would there be any reason for me to be playing PSO2es, would it give me anything more in PSO2?
    For me, it depends if your sleep schedule and pso2es eq schedule conflicts. For me, since I live in Eastern Time Zone, the EQ tends to happen around 12am to 10am. Considering that I have work, it would be impossible for me to take full advantage of eq.

The EQ is the good source of Soul Receptor Fodder and only source of Extreceptor Fodder (100% Arma, Flict Transfer) and last time I got a good run, I gotten about 20-40 3 slots units and about 15 4 slots units and sold for around 50-100mill. Thou it was months since I managed to pull it off.

Thou the last major update added Eternal Tower introduce Factor Receptor, which sells for a bit. Made about 70mill last time it was here because it was boost week and I gotten 2 4 slots (sold for 10m) and 1 5 slots (sold for 40m).

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Flower View Post
    For me, it depends if your sleep schedule and pso2es eq schedule conflicts. For me, since I live in Eastern Time Zone, the EQ tends to happen around 12am to 10am. Considering that I have work, it would be impossible for me to take full advantage of eq.

The EQ is the good source of Soul Receptor Fodder and only source of Extreceptor Fodder (100% Arma, Flict Transfer) and last time I got a good run, I gotten about 20-40 3 slots units and about 15 4 slots units and sold for around 50-100mill. Thou it was months since I managed to pull it off.

Thou the last major update added Eternal Tower introduce Factor Receptor, which sells for a bit. Made about 70mill last time it was here because it was boost week and I gotten 2 4 slots (sold for 10m) and 1 5 slots (sold for 40m).
    Guessing the 4 slot ones made the biggest chunk that cash, I can't see anyone paying much for a 3 slot nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    You've pretty much listed all major reasons to play PSO2es if you're not a mobile gamer. The only else I can think is that some weapons are exclusive from PSO2es (like the Dominacio series), but those weapons do not offer an edge compared to what you can find on PSO2.

Maaaaybe the fact that you can get lots of 11* and 12* sub units, though their stats are also low compared to the rest of the 12* units. At least these 11* and 12* sub units all come with Stamina3, Spirita3, All Resist3 and Soul Receptor.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

yeah the main benefit here is trying to farm out some Soul Receptors, Extreceptors (supposed to be Extra Receptor but its a good pun ;A; ), and recently Factor Receptors to use in the main game to tweak out your gear

the old weird gimmick 11* weapons were what initially drew me into it though; it's a shame they've all basically fallen off of relevancy, the allclass rodeo drive launcher is a godsend for running featured quests though

I feel like I started to over-focus on mixing up as many different damage boosters as I can, instead of acutally taking into account how a lot of the E-type chips give so much more of a boost that it doesn't matter that they are just additive to each other.
    I oughta take inventory sometime and post what I got. seeing wahahaha 1-passing XH triggers without any 13* chips around while I still struggle to even deal half of the boss's hp while paired up with somebody's ares dagger, yas8kC, orochi agito, or seiga sword makes me think I'm doing something wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    yeah the main benefit here is trying to farm out some Soul Receptors, Extreceptors (supposed to be Extra Receptor but its a good pun ;A; ), and recently Factor Receptors to use in the main game to tweak out your gear

the old weird gimmick 11* weapons were what initially drew me into it though; it's a shame they've all basically fallen off of relevancy, the allclass rodeo drive launcher is a godsend for running featured quests though

I feel like I started to over-focus on mixing up as many different damage boosters as I can, instead of acutally taking into account how a lot of the E-type chips give so much more of a boost that it doesn't matter that they are just additive to each other.
    I oughta take inventory sometime and post what I got. seeing wahahaha 1-passing XH triggers without any 13* chips around while I still struggle to even deal half of the boss's hp while paired up with somebody's ares dagger, yas8kC, orochi agito, or seiga sword makes me think I'm doing something wrong
    I'm pretty sure "Extreceptor" is supposed to be short for "Extreme Receptor", because the Abilities it primarily affects are Flict/Alter, which are dropped by Extreme Quest.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post

The deal with that setup (That destroys my seraphy / darker buster combo) is the usage of raw dmg booster, 6k+ attack removes the need of any element %.
    This is why that bow from XH is so damn busted, 9000 ATK + 70% chase.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    The deal with that setup (That destroys my seraphy / darker buster combo) is the usage of raw dmg booster, 6k+ attack removes the need of any element %.
    This is why that bow from XH is so damn busted, 9000 ATK + 70% chase.
    -.- I also have that chip and not been using it.
    Last edited by Silent_Flower; Mar 19, 2018 at 05:01 PM.