Page 692 of 758 FirstFirst ... 192592642682689690691692693694695702742 ... LastLast
Results 6,911 to 6,920 of 7578

82F (Sol) Dirandals deal 1800+ damage per attack. I guess it means that this content can only be cleared with ranged attacks that do not lock you in position to fire off.

81F. Not bad. Hopefully I won't be pushed outside top 1000

There is no extra reward if you don't score in top 100?

Or there other tiers?

The recently released Rikauteri-NT (All Class 13* Bow, 17% TAJA damage) and Yasha-NT (All Class 13* Katana, 17% damage when HP < 25%) can be dropped randomly from the current Tower as well.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

it tells you what reward your current rank will give you at the top of the rankings screen

when I finished, was 294th with 12m 1.48s; but I think I know some places where I can improve my times, particularly in the final 10 floors.

buh cutting my times down, but other people are doing the same...

I think I need to change my PA strategy; strike gust/facet folia sometimes misses enemies when the group is big enough, gizonde apparently has a target limit, or it's targeting enemies in the wrong order or something, elder rebellion gets too slow in large crowds. I guess I'll look into other PAs like Kreisenschlag, Speed Rain, and Million storm

but I see a lot of the people in the top 50 are bouncers... but I suppose that could still be just them using bouncer weapons on different blocks

I'll see what intel I can dig up I suppose

EDIT: yeah not seeing mention of much else beyond strike gust, facet folia, various techs, speed rain, tear grid, one point, elder rebellion, million storm, grim barrage, kresisenschlag

my biggest problem atm are the battles where there are too many enemies and I cant hit them all with one PA use fast enough, or they run off from the rest of the pack. so I guess that's what speed rain and million storm will handle for me
    Last edited by Zorak000; Apr 29, 2018 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    buh cutting my times down, but other people are doing the same...

I think I need to change my PA strategy; strike gust/facet folia sometimes misses enemies when the group is big enough, gizonde apparently has a target limit, or it's targeting enemies in the wrong order or something, elder rebellion gets too slow in large crowds. I guess I'll look into other PAs like Kreisenschlag, Speed Rain, and Million storm

but I see a lot of the people in the top 50 are bouncers... but I suppose that could still be just them using bouncer weapons on different blocks

I'll see what intel I can dig up I suppose

EDIT: yeah not seeing mention of much else beyond strike gust, facet folia, various techs, speed rain, tear grid, one point, elder rebellion, million storm, grim barrage, kresisenschlag

my biggest problem atm are the battles where there are too many enemies and I cant hit them all with one PA use fast enough, or they run off from the rest of the pack. so I guess that's what speed rain and million storm will handle for me
    Use gizonde or guilty break, you should be getting like 20 seconds at max on floors 70 ~ 90
    Spoiler!

I'm closing in on that using speed rain; but I can take another look at gizonde later. I'll need to bring get a sword off another character to use guilty break; but I got 10* and 8* versions of it upgraded and ability maxed when I do.

What's the max level for Gold Chip Annette and Gené?

can anyone tell me what the good tech chips are

dropped a dominacio rod and i'd like to put it to good use since ill prob be able to get another one before ET ends

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    What's the max level for Gold Chip Annette and Gené?
    Annette doesn't seem worth the grind since she is an E-frame boost, and all of the 13* chips give such a large E-type boost that other e-type chips don't really add enough to be worthwhile.
    Gene is an A-frame, which is also a fairly crowded group lately; with stuff like Celebrate Heroines and the new Nemesis Shoes weaponoid, among other chips.
    It's important to grab one of each of the five character chips in the gold fragment exchange, for their link abilities at least, but when it comes to focusing on one of them to ability max, we've been recommending Bruno in here; as he is a B-frame with a really high damage/equip-cost ratio; and is an anti-species chip that works on all enemy species, which is currently a super rare thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    can anyone tell me what the good tech chips are

dropped a dominacio rod and i'd like to put it to good use since ill prob be able to get another one before ET ends
    basically all of the "latest" techs are good: Nafoie, Nabarta, Nazonde, Sazan, Ilgrants, Ilmegid

Gizonde has been good in eternal tower since it's front-loaded AoE damage with no charge time on it, great for bursting down groups asap, but maybe not so much for vardha soma...
    Gigrants is alright for AoE, but then nothing else after that stands out to me off the top of my head.