Page 699 of 758 FirstFirst ... 199599649689696697698699700701702709749 ... LastLast
Results 6,981 to 6,990 of 7578

Is everything weak to Light with the exception of 5-6 floors, or is it me?

There's a large number of light weak floors, and maybe 3 floors where things will resist it. Probably to make the Niren Kamui Bride chip actually usable. Lacia as well (though that chip will be useful no matter what for tougher situations, since activating it will provide a 50% HP Barrier on demand.)

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

yeah this tower was "Oops, All Darkers!" but they did toss in some floors with El Dagens to keep you on your toes; though they made sure those blocks were only insect darkers so there was still a single cross-section of elemental weakness.

anyway I managed to cut my time on 97-99 in more than half, from 3:15 to 1:25, while 91-93 and 94-96 were just over 45 seconds each, and 8 seconds flat on 100 thanks to a lucky quick status effect application from falclaw.

my total's about 11:25, sitting around 430th place I think. which is pretty good for only doing the first 96 floors once, I could probably shave off another minute or two if I went and cleaned up a few of the blocks that were messier than others, but im kinda checked out since it seems like gunning for top 100 requires some TAS tech for almost impossible times. if I go into tower as my first battle after loading up the app, it manages to add like 1-2 extra seconds to my time from my phone chugging on getting most of the battle stuff into memory

Is there a way to "extract" the mails we receive in-game so that we can translate them? Or is there any app that can act as OCR for it?

is there a payoff for the end of the Ares story or is it just a rappy medal and one whole gold weaponoid stone

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    is there a payoff for the end of the Ares story or is it just a rappy medal and one whole gold weaponoid stone
    Nothing more. Just 4 Rappy medals (not 1), and the Gold stone as you mention.

it looks like they actually are going to add more chapters to it over time, that kinda made their drip-feed of the first chapter seem kinda weird even for them. so there might be something of note waiting at the actual end of this story, whenever we eventually reach it anyway

also didnt realize this was a 2-week tower; I guess I can look into improving some of my other clear times then

why is the es tweaker telling me to play a different game, if I wanted to play a different game I would be doing that
    Last edited by Zorak000; Jul 5, 2018 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Nothing more. Just 4 Rappy medals (not 1), and the Gold stone as you mention.
    If you have Ares Kaiser chip, finishing this is required to access the final side story quest, and unlock it's sidestory ability (which makes it trigger on regular hits instead of Just Attacks).

From a story perspective though, it really does give you even more insight into how "mismanaged" Oracle was prior to Ulc and Xiao taking over (this time it was definitely ARKS fault and not EMA). You also get to see Ares Kaiser, who's image as being patient and calm-demeanored weaponoid gets completely upended because of said mismanagement.

If you are an ardent user of Seiga Javelin, or looking for better ways to keep yourself from getting killed right when you use the chip, Seiga Shield might be a really good option.

Seiga Shield (besides being another weaponoid voiced by Sakurai) provides a boost to arts and techs, and provides a 50% hp barrier, which should be enough to hold you over until Seiga Javelin's healing kicks in. This chip also blends well with most decks given that most chips aren't boosting arts/techs, and this one happens to be passive. (it also doesn't hurt that it's giving out double drops for the new unranked EM. (Knuckles are back in rotation)
    Last edited by Lyrise; Jul 13, 2018 at 06:28 AM.

where is the description link for the Seiga Shield and Seiga Partisan you are talking about please?