Page 705 of 758 FirstFirst ... 205605655695702703704705706707708715755 ... LastLast
Results 7,041 to 7,050 of 7578

Any tips on what a new player in es should prioritize doing first? Right now I'm just trudging through the story quests for additional drive points.

Quote Originally Posted by TsundereLoli View Post
    Any tips on what a new player in es should prioritize doing first? Right now I'm just trudging through the story quests for additional drive points.
    Lots of tips, and I have no idea how to prioritize them... so i'll just list them:
    - Check PSUBlog PSO2es section for active campaigns
    - Limited Quests should be a priority over Story Quests, and those should be a priority over the repeatable Daily Featured Quests. Currently The quest AAF総選挙:海浜の兵士 is Limited, and will be removed on 22nd August. The repeatable Daily Featured Quests are the ones with blue name
    - Try to take advantage of the fact that levelling up fully restores your Drive bar, and that exp transfers both ways (PSO2 <-> PSO2es). A good tactic is to use as much Drive as possible on PSO2es, check how much exp you need to level up, then login to PSO2 and earn with that class just barely over that amount of exp.
    - Season 3 just started in PSO2es. There are some campaigns tied to it for rewards both here and in the main game, so do both quests available as a priority. The previous seasons switch between giving extra exp, or requiring 1/2 Drive. Obvious half drive cost is better, so proceed with those. Right now it says that Classic Season gives 3x exp, and Seasons 1 and 2 require 1/2 Drive. So I'd recommend doing Season 1 and 2 quests interchangeably based on lowest Drive cost.
    - Above all, don't burn out.

The rest of the tips are not related to Drive:
    - Eternal Tower is a Limited Event. Each 3 floors you complete give you a Rappy Coin, so obviously try to go as high as possible for more chances at esScratch. The good thing is it uses OP instead of Drive.
    - Try to perform as little required to complete the daily orders as possible, in order to have more bonuses for the main game. What I mean is actions like performing only 1 FUN scratch per day (700 FUN cost per week). This way you earn 2400 - 700 = 1700 FUN to be used in PSO2 per week (in addition to the FUN points from using Friend partners). FUN scratch in PSO2es only rewards chips of rarity 1-6, for which you will probably reach full coverage in 1-2 month of normal play.
    - Rappy Quests are "rare" quests that happen 2 or 3 times per day and last for only 1 hour. They are the best source for Rappy Chips, and should have priority over other Quests for that reason.
    - Do not max grind chips immediately. Instead grind them just enough to unlock them, and then leave them at that. Once you start amassing Rappy Chips (100 in your material storage), then start using them to max grind unlocked chips. Also, using chips of the same element when grinding gives a slight bonus to the chip exp
    - When playing Photon Dice, always go to the end. You will reach it only once or twice per week, but the total average Leisure Coin income is higher than stopping in-between.

Probably more stuff that I don't remember now.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Aug 19, 2018 at 03:20 AM.

Does anyone have any idea on how I would get the Rikauteri NT bow? I think it’s from eternal tower but I’m not entirely sure. I started playing 3 days ago and that’s my one and only goal. I’m trying to powerleve to cap so I can clear eternal tower and hopefully drop it. Are there any tips on how I’d get the bow or clear Eternal tower? Right now I’m stuck At floor 54

I checked the ET section on swiki with it translated, according to the comments, it can drop on floor 100. You could farm it but other weapons drop there too, including all 3 featured Dominacio weapons. It can probably drop in any other block if I'm not mistaken.

You can try farming any floor but it's really rare.

Or try to get Rikauteri chip when she is return in scratch and finish her gaiden quest. She can randomly give the NT one as a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSighTy View Post
    You can try farming any floor but it's really rare.

Or try to get Rikauteri chip when she is return in scratch and finish her gaiden quest. She can randomly give the NT one as a gift.
    Which npc do I have to go to for the quest? I guess I’ll try my luck there

Quote Originally Posted by Remonade View Post
    Which npc do I have to go to for the quest? I guess I’ll try my luck there
    First. You have to get Rikauteri chip from Rappy Coin scratch or pay for AC scratch. Right now she isn't in this week scratch. But you can walt and prepare some Rappy Coins, by unlock all main story quest and do some random event quest, EQs or tower.(And you need more Drive bar too.)
    Spoiler!

After you get her you need to unlock her Side Story Quest(Gaiden Quest).Guides from bumped will tell about it.
    https://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2e...-story-quests/

Well. After you done this, you have to fill the gift gauge many time till she gave one.
    But you can only get her weapon once from this method.(from swiki)

*Excuse my poor english...*

I think the chip drops the regular 11* version, not the 13* -NT one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I think the chip drops the regular 11* version, not the 13* -NT one.
    I'll confirm this. You will not get the NT version from the Rikauteri chip. On that same note, Spread Needle will only give its camo and not the weapon. And the NPCs with stories will fork over King Rappy chips..

Well... It's up to you to trust me or not. And I not recomment this method if you don't have much luck so...(Myself also can't got Rikauteri with my main char. So, I can't test it myself....)

https://twitter.com/sutejirou01/stat...887842304?s=19