Page 72 of 758 FirstFirst ... 22626970717273747582122172572 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Hi all, i just got Saga chip from scratch and realize that his ability are to boost damage to enemy with status effect.
    My question is how do i apply status effect to the enemy?
    Did i must use specific chips? If so, is there any easy to get chip for this?
    The ones that would matter are:

El-Arda, Breead, Kelberos (Poison)
    Misty, Furie (Burn)
    Megurine Luka (Mirage)
    Gilnas (Shock)
    King Yeti (Freeze)

Technic chips would also generate their respective statuses as well. Freeze only lasts for a few hits so its not as good for this purpose.

Basically if you aren't running the medal scratches, the technic chips are the only chips that will cause status.

El Ahda is probably the best status inducing chip, due to it being the only one that's a passive effect rather then triggered, plus Poison is just better then Burn for causing damage.

With TMGs, I can keep pretty much anything perpetually poisoned, even though my chip isn't maxed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    El Ahda is probably the best status inducing chip, due to it being the only one that's a passive effect rather then triggered, plus Poison is just better then Burn for causing damage.

With TMGs, I can keep pretty much anything perpetually poisoned, even though my chip isn't maxed out.
    Misty's chip is good too - its got a high rate of burn, plus it will also raise your attack as well. When I use it, I can have my attacks deal in excess of 250k per PA.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    The ones that would matter are:

El-Arda, Breead, Kelberos (Poison)
    Misty, Furie (Burn)
    Megurine Luka (Mirage)
    Gilnas (Shock)
    King Yeti (Freeze)

Technic chips would also generate their respective statuses as well. Freeze only lasts for a few hits so its not as good for this purpose.

Basically if you aren't running the medal scratches, the technic chips are the only chips that will cause status.
    Thanks for the answer, i think i have breeada chip sitting on my storage.

I'd only bother trying to apply status using chips that add the effect to your attacks, because the success rate on the active chips is so terrible that I more often then not go an entire boss fight without applying it once.

On a side note, does anyone have a good idea of where all the different weapon types sit in terms of how much DPS they can put out ideally? I'm pretty sure katanas are top with TMGs following close behind. I'm also fairly certain launchers are probably one of the worst.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Jan 17, 2015 at 01:19 AM.

I am curious, how many points do we need to be on stage 5?
    Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

24,000, if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    On a side note, does anyone have a good idea of where all the different weapon types sit in terms of how much DPS they can put out ideally? I'm pretty sure katanas are top with TMGs following close behind. I'm also fairly certain launchers are probably one of the worst.
    TMG and DB's are definitely the highest, rifle may be closer now with one point having been buffed, katana is up there but easily behind TMG and DB. No idea on the rest outside of sword/twin daggers which lack a JA circle for their PA's, so you can't chain them, so they're automatically lower tier.

PSO2es EQ live till 01/18 - 0300 JST
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    TMG and DB's are definitely the highest, rifle may be closer now with one point having been buffed, katana is up there but easily behind TMG and DB. No idea on the rest outside of sword/twin daggers which lack a JA circle for their PA's, so you can't chain them, so they're automatically lower tier.
    WL, Partisan, and DS don't have a JA after their PAs either, from my experience. Doubt that Knuckles will, either.

Are HU and FI weapons the only weapons that have this problem? Weird.