Page 9 of 758 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959109509 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    What about storage access? My Shop won't be too useful if you can't get/put stuff from/to storage.

Out and about:
    "Oh this [11* weapon] dropped in price a lot. Better go buy i-all my passes are in storage godDAMNIT!"
    This. All of my goddamn this. My human's stuck using an ungrinded Hotep, when he has a +10 Stray in storage.
    Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher106 View Post
    This. All of my goddamn this. My human's stuck using an ungrinded Hotep, when he has a +10 Stray in storage.

Just move it to inventory on the PC? My gunner/ranger equipped her all-class 11* rifle and 10* armors again, it's hilarious.

You unlock fighter, gunner, and techer once you reach level 20 with any class. You have to complete special quests (the gold icon on the bottom right of the quest list) in order to use them.

I think my favorite part about pso2es is how one point not only deals damage but that it also flinches enemies including rockbears

My favorite part is dive ROLLING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND.

If this is what they're going to do with Dive Roll on PSO2, god have mercy it's going to be hilarious.

One Point is ridiculous. This is how it should be in PSO2.

O hai!

Well a lil update on the translation, i just hit an important milestone on the tools that will make it possible. Right now they can export to a format suitable to write the translations. And they can export translations to the game format. Just need to finish the import and some details like some missing texts, and it will be probably ready for the team to start translating and testing.

Spoiler!

Also, there's a high posibility you will be able to use sega's apk.

Note: The untranslated stuff was because i was lazy to fill it all.

Offtopic:

@Aussie/Val Omg you still play pso? In Which ship are you?

I've noticed that it doesn't take that much mobile data to play over the network. I was playing for a little under an hour on the network and I only used about 10-14mb of data. I have a 10 GB shared plan with the rest of my household, and being the only one that actively uses it gives me a lot of usable data, so Playing for less than an hour while on public transportation every once in awhile is no problem.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Also I forgot to mention that I'm using One Point on my hunter with a holy ray

lol

wonder if there's better way gettin chip... i really need other element tech chip aside fire and wind

btw, can i ask what it saying there?

and there ?

Last edited by Courina; Apr 5, 2014 at 06:04 AM.
    Ship 2 / Invite ID : 10385482 / Courina