Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Price Check> 能力追加成功率+30%

Looking to see what people think a price of a Ability Success Rate +30% would be worth.

Let's say I give a friend or someone that I know can be 100% trustworthy and is able to trade:

ragne/poweriii/x/x/mutation
    ragne/shootiii/x/x/mutation
    ragme/techiii/x/xmutation

-to use his excubes to make this for example(or any other fodder worthy of a 30% use):

Thoughts on what you would charge or think is a fair price?
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    1050 meseta
    20 excubes for 1k sounds like a really nice bargain! lol

15 Boulevard de Ménilmontant, Paris, France

3-5 mil imo

BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

I would say it's value should be similar to how much 10k FUN (20 excubes) would get you on average.

That's just my opinion, though.
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL

^Yeah.

I spend my points on 50% rare boosters mostly and very rarely on the scratch but I bet you'd get a decent amount of meseta from things like +1 protects. How many of them you'd get from 10k, I have no idea but I'm guessing close to 1M just from those alone?

Quote Originally Posted by 521 View Post
    3-5 mil imo
    2-3mill sounds fair for a random 10M item. For something like a soul/tech/power/shoot/x/x 5/6s 20-30M fodder or something similar for ability and extra spirita/stamIII, 5M would definitely be worth it.

The average of +1 seems to be 40 for every 10k FUN points. So, that would be 1.6m alone when they are worth 40k.

3-5m does sound about right.

If you want a clear reference point, the opportunity cost of cubing a 10-star weapon is equal to price of one photon sphere (since you could have turned it into a sphere and sold it instead). Given that a sphere is about 60k, that comes to 1.2m, which is surprisingly cheap.

Obviously that's not the true value of a cube, since there are many better ways to monetize them (FUN, turning into a weapon pass and reselling something, turning into an XQ pass), but these involve luck and other factors.

I don't think a +30% affix is worth very much at all these days. Consider how easy it is to obtain 20 worthless 10* from a few tower defense runs.
    Meireles | Ship 10

Quote Originally Posted by Meireles View Post
    I don't think a +30% affix is worth very much at all these days. Consider how easy it is to obtain 20 worthless 10* from a few tower defense runs.
    I wouldn't really call it that easy, on average using a 250% booster you get 1-4 cubes profit after 3 runs, and TD without a booster nets about the same unless you get crazy lucky and lets not even mention TD2.. lols

I'd say 2-5 mill is reasonable, given a 20% booster is ~1.2mill and all and a 30% is a much better boost then 20% (apparently)
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.