Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast

Default SEGA released a summary report of future plans on balancing every existing class

SEGA released a summary report of future plans on balancing every existing class in PSO2 JP server. For starters SEGA pointed out having both Gunner's "S Roll JA Bonus" Skill Tree and Braver's Photon Art "Shunkan Shuran" be downgraded later on by the end of April. As we are all already aware, Rangers will have an overhaul as well set on the same update week by the end of April.

SEGA did not have any specific mentioned classes after the statement, but it seems all classes that needs to have "downgrade revisions" will be implemented somewhere before we reach Episode 3 this year.

SEGA also mentioned some tinkering(s) on elemental attributes for either offensive & defensive purposes as well as further tuning of Photon Arts & Techniques - yet again, no specific mentioned classes or any given specific dates regarding in this matter.

by Junko
    Your signature image was 1,022px × 328px. Signature images are limited to a combined total of 600 pixels in width, 180 pixels in height, and 50,000 bytes in filesize.
    I play on Ship 2 and the name of my character is Cryska, feel free to send a friend request.

Excellent. I'm a bit disappointed by the lack of word on HU changes, though. I also hope that mention of element changes involves giving enemies more than 1-2 weaknesses, and not all by race. One element for an entire planet's/area's native species is a bit...terrible.

It'd be nice if those balance changes involved a redesign of the trees to prune them of bloat, but I'm guessing that goes beyond the scope of what they want to do right now.

RIP Gu/Hu and Br/Hu's RIP TD
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

http://ameblo.jp/sega-psblog/entry-11813489741.html

From Sakai's blog...

To get the full "balanced" gameplay will take about 6 month total tweaking and testing.
    Short term goal, to get people to use multiple PA/Tech, instead of just one, some will be buffed and other will be nerfed

Shunka and Gu s-roll was talked about, basicly, they will be tweaked/nerfed in the late march, early april update, and Ra will also get a buff.

And future Pa/Tech tweaking, the team will put a focus on DPS and try to make all the class more balanced.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Short term goal, to get people to use multiple PA/Tech, instead of just one, some will be buffed and other will be nerfed
    But I already use Infinite Fire AND Shift Period! What more do they want?

They want you to go back to Elder R!

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    http://ameblo.jp/sega-psblog/entry-11813489741.html

From Sakai's blog...

To get the full "balanced" gameplay will take about 6 month total tweaking and testing.

Shunka and Gu s-roll was talked about, basicly, they will be tweaked/nerfed in the late march, early april update, and Ra will also get a buff.

And future Pa/Tech tweaking, the team will put a focus on DPS and try to make all the class more balanced.
    While this sounds good Sega has never been good at balancing PAs ever since they were introduced in PSU,there's always those OP PAs that stand above the rest.

Crossing my fingers that Sakai stays true to his word

FINALY! It's time for Techer to shine! ... Uh .. oh...

I know there's a lot of hate-ons for SEGA, but I have to give them credit that they're willing to make (slow) changes where they're due. I mean, a lot of the changes they've made up until now - grinding, inventory stacking, mob difficulty, etc - have been in line with player response, even if they haven't gone to an entire extreme. They aren't the worst company, I guess, if they actually bother listening to player feedback and evolving their game gradually along with it.

Also qoxolg, I hope Techer remains the niche skill-gate class. Can't have all of the flavor-of-the-month losers flocking to our turf.