Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Good unit set for Braver?

So currently I'm looking for a good unit set for Braver, I heard the Vardha set is good but then I hear the Tamiguchi set is good, what should I at least try to get?

Current I have the 7 stat Tamiguchi Rear that has Power III, Body III, Ability III, Stigma and Tamiguchi Soul, I have the Vardha Arm with Vardha Soul, Mutation, some resists, and ウィンクルム(can't seem to get this one), and finally the 10 star Tamiguchi Leg with the soul, Stigma and Ability III. Oh and I am a 65/50 BR/HU.

リア/グロームシンボル
    Rear / Gloam Symbol

アーム/グロームサイン
    Arm / Gloam Sign

レッグ/ホワイトテイル
    Leg / White Tail

These are essentially the best possible unit pieces available for basically any melee or ranged player (Folly, however, is also viable for R-Attk classes). Downside is they are expensive.

Without money, just anything that gives you at least 60 S-Att for a set bonus.

Really your best option is to just look at a database and make the choice yourself based on research of what set bonuses you feel you need.
    Last edited by Zipzo; Apr 6, 2014 at 12:37 PM.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Gloam Symbol and Gloam Sign should be 2mil or just under for the cheapest. However, white tail drops from red capture codes, and since no one does them...they're kind of expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    リア/グロームシンボル
    Rear / Gloam Symbol

アーム/グロームサイン
    Arm / Gloam Sign

レッグ/ホワイトテイル
    Leg / White Tail

These are essentially the best possible unit pieces available for basically any melee or ranged player (Folly, however, is also viable for R-Attk classes). Downside is they are expensive.

Really your best option is to just look at a database and make the choice yourself based on research of what set bonuses you feel you need.
    This, get Premium and get Gloam set is the best advice I can give you.

You can replace White Tail with any of the following though because White Tail is so expensive.

レッグ/イングプレート
    Leg / Ing Plate

レッグ/フォリーピース
    Rear / Folly Piece

レッグ/ウラノステトラ
    Leg / Uranus Tetra

Folly and Uranus are virtually identical, would be used to get +40 HP +3 PP bonuses, and they both have 3% Strike and Range resist which matches up with the hiddens on the Gloam Set. Ing Plate is +100 HP, basically the Stamina version of a White Tail. (All of them have 295 S-DEF too.)

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    リア/グロームシンボル
    Rear / Gloam Symbol

アーム/グロームサイン
    Arm / Gloam Sign

レッグ/ホワイトテイル
    Leg / White Tail

Hmm, yeah just looked them up and they go for quite a lot except for Gloam Symbol which only goes for 1 million, I might just save up a lot of meseta and try to go for the units.

Hmmm, been thinking about getting Prenium for a while, seems like ot would be worth it, the sets do seem nice though.

just equip any extended unit
    your useless enough to ask forum
    you have not enough brain cell to use gloam effective

Quote Originally Posted by schnee4 View Post
    just equip any extended unit
    your useless enough to ask forum
    you have not enough brain cell to use gloam effective
    Um, excuse me?

Quote Originally Posted by KiddKon View Post
    Um, excuse me?
    Don't mind him, he's leftover troll dirt that has surfaced lately, probably not long for PSO2 general with posts like that - best to ignore.
    Last edited by Zipzo; Apr 6, 2014 at 03:32 PM.

I use falz elder leg unit I sacrifice strike defense for 6 pp if you are skilled enough it should not be an issue. But up to you really.