Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

だるだるだるアルバイト エンタメ的スーサイド
    バラしてます 恋してます 4コマ可愛いね
    崖っぷちで乾杯を 呪詛を込めて喝采を
    おとなしい顔をして スケベニンゲン
    スケベニンゲン ニンゲン

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

I prefer having it around, personally. It keeps a lot of the English community's worst players in one place and out of everyone else's MPAs. Don't get me wrong, it's not exclusive to bad players, but the signal to noise ratio is pretty high.

Right, fresh kills landfill. Where this dumbass thread belongs

Quote Originally Posted by tuxdude143 View Post
    Oi!! Inazuma!! Do you WANT the english community of pso2 to be kicked out?!?! Whose side are you on!?
    You must be new here.

Quote Originally Posted by futamieriko View Post
    I prefer having it around, personally. It keeps a lot of the English community's worst players in one place and out of everyone else's MPAs. Don't get me wrong, it's not exclusive to bad players, but the signal to noise ratio is pretty high.
    To be honest I generally hang out in block 20 and I'm fine with it. People overblow dramaticly the amount of crazy that happens in there. That or they've never heard of a blacklist before. When you get down to it the players in there can be helpful and nice and the general insanity of block 20's lobby does get a laugh out of me sometimes.

B20 folk spread to other blocks when EQ. Last TD 100% sure B20 peple in Block 12.
    2 LV65(myself included) and rest was around 55 or below. I carry l Why not VH block scrubs.

Oooh and one time we had over 9000 Crystals when last wave started in TD2. WTF
    Last edited by Lego; Apr 8, 2014 at 06:15 PM.

all Russian team must be spam on Russians, All germany teams Speak Germany, all Portuguese, just speak Portuguese.
    If u can we are take it.all Russian team must be spam on Russians, All germany teams Speak Germany, all Portuguese, just speak Portuguese.
    If u can - we are take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    You must be new here.
    No need for the sarcasm. Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    all Russian team must be spam on Russians, All germany teams Speak Germany, all Portuguese, just speak Portuguese.
    If u can we are take it.all Russian team must be spam on Russians, All germany teams Speak Germany, all Portuguese, just speak Portuguese.
    If u can - we are take it.
    I'm sorry. No matter how many times I read that I can not see any actual resemblance to a real sentence in there. Its just a jumble of words. Might wanna get your grammar checked.

Quote Originally Posted by tuxdude143 View Post
    To be honest I generally hang out in block 20 and I'm fine with it. People overblow dramaticly the amount of crazy that happens in there. That or they've never heard of a blacklist before. When you get down to it the players in there can be helpful and nice and the general insanity of block 20's lobby does get a laugh out of me sometimes.
    I agree the hate is exaggerated most of the time. I think it's more that the other blocks are just tame in comparison.