Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1825262728

oooooohhh shiiii, that means Parallel Slider got a boost.

maybe it's gonna get to terms with Impact Slider now.

Irregularities ahead!!! Shinmarizu's Avatar

Parallel Slider only got a PP reduction (from 30 to 25). I'll edit this post with my bro's chart in a moment.

Edit:
    Spoiler!

I'm seeing other numbers being reported now, so the data I have could be off by a bit. I'm tired too.
    Last edited by Shinmarizu; Apr 23, 2014 at 06:22 AM.

PSO2: Lorilae / Durandal / Rook (Ship 2)
    PSO2 ID: nimbusalexander

Glorious Rain got a significant boost.

As you can imagine, it's still total shit.

but Parallel Slider has 28 PP cost at 16. (2 PP matters!)

I'll check the lvl 16 version after I'm done patching.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    It's not 5 PP per hit. It's 5/6/9, which is identical to a Gunslash's PP recovery. Talis projectiles also pierce enemies, and you can JA off the same throw that regens enough PP for a tech, whereas with a Gunslash or Double Saber, you have to switch back to your tech weapon first. Both have their inconveniences here.

Of course, this is assuming it even comes up. Especially with Ilmegid, which can wipe out entire spawns in ~4 casts, making throwing additional Talis projectiles unnecessary outside of larger spawns. If the additional damage from the Talis enables the Talis user to defeat a mob in one less hit than a Rod user, then they have better DPS period.
    It's way slower though, especially at a distance due to travel time. Like the entire reason people use a gunslash for PP regen is because of how fast it shoots and how far away it hits. If you're actually throwing a bunch of cards back to back then you should really switch weapons for faster PP regen.

Yes, you can get 5PP and then cast from the same JA, which is what I meant by "free PP" but that's where I draw the line. Simply using the talis normally, you can get a bit of PP if you're close enough where you're not waiting for the card to reach the enemy. But unless there's a perfect line of enemies, you shouldn't be using it purely for PP regen since other weapons do it faster.

I just imagine someone standing in place only throwing cards for ten seconds. I've tried it, even jump canceling the throwing animation for better mobility. Gunslash is way faster at a distance, double saber is nearly a full bar at melee range against multiple mobs. I stopped using talis normals except for tech placement a long time ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alma View Post
    so which craft are best suited for ilmegid?

i seen 2 recipe for this tech.

-pp efficiency / charge time up

-power up / speed reduce

thought?
    If you can get a really good Great success, PP efficiency would be the best. If you get a bad roll on that charge time, it could kill your DPS pretty hard.

And unless the speed reduction makes it turn sharper and home in better, the power recipe isn't that great. A perfect roll on the lv2 recipe is almost 20% stronger, though.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

I'm glad the level 2 power recipes are good enough to be worth consideration on most of the techs.

Now I feel like I actually have to think a little instead of always going for PP reduction/charge time decrease.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinmarizu View Post
    Parallel Slider only got a PP reduction (from 30 to 25). I'll edit this post with my bro's chart in a moment.

Edit:
    Spoiler!

I'm seeing other numbers being reported now, so the data I have could be off by a bit. I'm tired too.
    Awesome, thanks for posting this. This is definitely closer to how it should have been at launch, at least for launchers. Rifles I could get costing ~30PP since backpacking weak bullet is supposed to limit you, and Killing Bonus overrides that penalty to some degrees anyway.

Now we just need this kind of adjusting on melee weapons, a pause of varying length after certain techs (instead of a super long charge time, they cast sooner but get a period where you can't do anything), and Uncharged Tech PP Save, and then we're golden for PA/Tech costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Alma View Post
    so which craft are best suited for ilmegid?

i seen 2 recipe for this tech.

-pp efficiency / charge time up

-power up / speed reduce

thought?
    To be completely honest, they both seem useless. You gain your PB so fast with il megid with things weak to dark, and it already one-shots most things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.