Page 77 of 80 FirstFirst ... 276774757677787980 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Pandorah View Post
    When I update the english patch, I get an error saying... "An error happened while executing the current action1". What does this mean? I clicked on update for english patch and said download finished, installing... 10mins later nothing happened but a long green bar blinking and I clicked the update for english patch again then that message popped up. Please help.
    Run the game to the menus unpatched first, then close it out completely, then patch the game.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh ty very much it worked.

anyone know how to solve this issue?
    I use this pso2es tweaker and i can't login into the game.
    I tried using bluestacks.
    1.jpg
    Last edited by suxmaple; Nov 14, 2016 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by suxmaple View Post
    anyone know how to solve this issue?
    I use this pso2es tweaker and i can't login into the game.
    I tried using bluestacks.
    1.jpg
    If you're from asia pacific (SEA, Australia, NZ), apparently half your internet is down at this time of writing, nothing you can do.

Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    It seems Gameguard just updated to a version that killed the GN field... I can't boot PSO2. Gameguard killed it...
    Wrong thread there

Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian. View Post
    Item text will randomly revert to Japanese. Things like dimates were in English earlier today/yesterday; not sure what changed. Also, 80% of the story mode is still in Japanese. Am I doing something wrong? I use tweaker to download the current English patches.
    One, this is the Android/iOS smartphone version of the game patch thread, not the one for PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    If you're from asia pacific (SEA, Australia, NZ), apparently half your internet is down at this time of writing, nothing you can do.
    Yeah i am from sea., so i have to use vpn?

Quote Originally Posted by suxmaple View Post
    Yeah i am from sea., so i have to use vpn?
    Yes of course.

Hello, I seem to have a issue when installing the patch, I read the previous replies where you mentioned having to wait until the first menus before installing, but by now I've done until what I assume would be the lobby tutorial, and still can't seem to be able to install the patch. As soon as I install it, once I open the game it asks me to re-download the original files.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but any help would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Armbrust View Post
    Hello, I seem to have a issue when installing the patch, I read the previous replies where you mentioned having to wait until the first menus before installing, but by now I've done until what I assume would be the lobby tutorial, and still can't seem to be able to install the patch. As soon as I install it, once I open the game it asks me to re-download the original files.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but any help would be appreciated
    From the PSO2es Discussion Thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    The english patch is broken and can't be fixed until a new method of patching is developed.