Page 51 of 80 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shade_Koopa View Post
    Hey. Trying to install and update the game with the english patch. But everytime, after I launch the install of the patch, I get a window with japanese yellow lettering. It then force me to reinstall the PSO2 es update, making it get rid of the english patch files. Is the PSO2es tweaker no longer being supported?
    I have the exact same problem. I just can't get it to work =/

It is, but as said on the tweaker msg. my laptop charger broke, and i had the latest esbreaker source there + not at home so took me a few days to recover it.

Also its up

Edit: alsoiforgottomaketheupdatenotcompatibleonwednesday
    Last edited by Rupikachu; Jun 14, 2015 at 02:42 PM.

Hey guys weird problem here.

Installed the ES Tweaker, installed the game, did all the updates and added the patch.

Logged into my account, game seemed to work ok. I decided to do the full data download (in the menu where you can get the extra data for all icons and stuff) and now when I go to do the first quest, get up to the boss and it goes to a loading screen then just kinda times out. Brings up a do you want to try again question box, hit yes and it just cycles... Never loads.

I'm GUESSING I stuffed it up by doing the full data download, but I'd like to try and remove the English Patch to see if it's causing it to break, but, from what I can tell, you can't UNINSTALL it...

I guess I should mention this is on BlueStacks.

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by TALOON View Post
    Hey guys weird problem here.

Installed the ES Tweaker, installed the game, did all the updates and added the patch.

Logged into my account, game seemed to work ok. I decided to do the full data download (in the menu where you can get the extra data for all icons and stuff) and now when I go to do the first quest, get up to the boss and it goes to a loading screen then just kinda times out. Brings up a do you want to try again question box, hit yes and it just cycles... Never loads.

I'm GUESSING I stuffed it up by doing the full data download, but I'd like to try and remove the English Patch to see if it's causing it to break, but, from what I can tell, you can't UNINSTALL it...

I guess I should mention this is on BlueStacks.

Any ideas?
    You should be able to "uninstall" the English patch by reinstalling the game.

Tried that, was super worried about losing my character data but just clicked on reinstall the game and it did it. Still same problem.

Thinking I might do a character transfer thingie, then just reinstall it all from scratch WITHOUT the tweaker seeing as though it's still so early in it's development...

The character I play normally on PSO2es has no hair... basically emptyness instead of a head with hair. The horns show up, the head accessory shows up, but hair does not show up. Every other character is okay (and most have new hair styles!)... could it be the hair band accessory that is ruining it or is my game broken?
    Edit: I already tried changing the hair styles, still the same issue.
    Last edited by deahamlet; Jun 26, 2015 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TALOON View Post
    Tried that, was super worried about losing my character data but just clicked on reinstall the game and it did it. Still same problem.

Thinking I might do a character transfer thingie, then just reinstall it all from scratch WITHOUT the tweaker seeing as though it's still so early in it's development...
    The es eng patch only replaces one file. /android/data/phantasytaronline2es/data/fileco.dat (or /data/sd/fileco.dat, typing from memory, just browse around its easy to see). Try deleteing the file using es file explorer or any android file browser. Reload and pso2es will autodownload the file (on each login it checks its version, and if it mismtaches or the file is missing it downloads it). And thats it patch uninstalled

Edit:

Also, i'm working on transforming the translation formats, so i can export to a collaborative platform. So as usual...looking for people willing to help on translating this.
    Last edited by Rupikachu; Jun 26, 2015 at 01:50 PM.

Ok so a bit of an update on my issue.

What I had done originally using Bluestacks on Windows was install the tweaker, Install PSO2es and then patch and update etc.

What I did then (because I THOUGHT it would benefit me) is do the FULL Data download (which was supposed to be about 3 or so gigs worth of the complete game.)

Now when I was trying to play, the game was kinda timing out on bosses and certain areas.

Doing what you said and getting file explorer es actually showed me a possible flaw in Bluestacks, every time I tried to open the folder which contained the full data download, file explorer es would just kinda crash. Like it was trying to read the folder but couldn't. I'm not sure if this is due to how large the folder was (it was over 3gb I think) or if some data in it was damaged. But if file explorer es couldn't read the folder, then I doubt PSO2es could have read it either and this is what must have been causing my timeouts in the game.

I could try replicate the error again to see if this is the case, but to be honest now that I have it working I kinda don't want to mess with it again! haha

While downloading prepatch data you can't start the game.
    And you can't start a new tweaker instance to do it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    While downloading prepatch data you can't start the game.
    And you can't start a new tweaker instance to do it either.
    pretty much the same as the sega patcher then