Page 10 of 80 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    Later today, fell asleep while finishing some stuff of the tweaker autoupdate feature. Yesterday was quite a day
    Okay.. I'll be waiting..
    And if the patch have already released, i just need to reinstall the patch or i must reinstall the tweaker?

Thank you

It's a late night update and it decided to break just before recompiling it on my laptop so some stuff may break. But it should work (at least it does on my n7 and emulators).

http://10nub.es/pso2/PSO2esTweaker.apk

- Works with the latest version
    - Autoupdates!
    - We can now push messages about updates etc.
    - Few internal things more.

Don't expect feedback till tomorrow :P
    Last edited by Rupikachu; Apr 26, 2014 at 09:49 PM.

A total scrub question but what kind of phone/device would I need to play this game smoothly? I know I need something that uses Android but there's all these devices and phones with different kinds of specs and ghz, cores and what have you, it's really confusing for me.
    Playing PSO2, PSOBB and PSP2i!

Quote Originally Posted by ArataWata View Post
    A total scrub question but what kind of phone/device would I need to play this game smoothly, i know I need something that uses Android but there's all these devices and phones with different kinds of specs and ghz, cores and what have you, it's really confusing for me.
    OS wise it needs android 4+. Hardware wise...well it runs fine on my 2012 nexus 7. I guess you'll be ok with any middle range device.

About the ios version that was announced today. It maaay be possible to make it run without jailbreak. But it will probably need a custom binary. I'll know when they release them and play a bit with it. There wont be a tweaker for it tho.

Quote Originally Posted by ArataWata View Post
    A total scrub question but what kind of phone/device would I need to play this game smoothly? I know I need something that uses Android but there's all these devices and phones with different kinds of specs and ghz, cores and what have you, it's really confusing for me.
    I just purchased an EVGA Tegra note 7 and it runs great, not sure if your looking to buy or not but it costed me about $190. Its not a phone its a tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    OS wise it needs android 4+. Hardware wise...well it runs fine on my 2012 nexus 7. I guess you'll be ok with any middle range device.
    I see, I'm trying to get this second hand android phone from my parents since they've got it just laying around not doing anything, I imagine I can just update the OS, yes?

I'm not really planning on playing the game, just wanting to use it as a means to get AC more easily via the Google Wallet, so if I can just it to run I'll be fine, assuming it doesn't make my phone explode in my phone.
    Last edited by ArataWata; Apr 27, 2014 at 06:36 PM.
    Playing PSO2, PSOBB and PSP2i!

This looks really nice.

Though, something that seems to be going on on my phone(Android Samsung Galaxy S4) is that the tweaker and the PSO2es game both work fine and are both updated to the latest, but it says they're incompatible. I can still start the game, but it's still in Japanese as usual with no change. XD
    Well, it's not really a problem for me, just saying it.
    Ship 9 - Kouki Elska

On my galaxy s3, when you a vertical orientation. the play button over laps the message side.

Downloaded update and installing the game, will let you know how it does. Thanks Rupi

Quote Originally Posted by thu2468 View Post
    On my galaxy s3, when you a vertical orientation. the play button over laps the message side.
    Fail me, issued a new update, you should see a window now when it loads, forgot to disable portrait orientation when recompiling it from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetur View Post
    This looks really nice.

Though, something that seems to be going on on my phone(Android Samsung Galaxy S4) is that the tweaker and the PSO2es game both work fine and are both updated to the latest, but it says they're incompatible. I can still start the game, but it's still in Japanese as usual with no change. XD
    Well, it's not really a problem for me, just saying it.
    If it says it's incompatible you're probably not using the latest version of the tweaker, because it's displays compatible, the old one was left as incompatible since it needed a tweaker update. Launching it now does it now fire a confirmation window to update the tweaker? If it doesn't you're using the old tweaker.