Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast

can we get translation on the items in the AC shop, more specifically the ones that can be payed for in rappy coins?

Quote Originally Posted by Quote View Post
    I keep getting a parse error when I try to install the game via tweaker. Happened when I tried installing the apk directly too.

Anyone have a fix for this?
    Which device you're running it from, you can get this if the apk name is different from the original or if you're installing from the sdcard.

Quote Originally Posted by CanaanAzure View Post
    Everything seems to be working Okay!
    Its just-- My tablet has become really slow now at loading EVERYTHING
    And freezes up occasionally.
    Odd, shouldn't be related to it, the tweaker just downloads the files and copies them. Try deleteing the apk from Android/data/com.arkslayer/pso2estweaker

Quote Originally Posted by chaoko99 View Post
    can we get translation on the items in the AC shop, more specifically the ones that can be payed for in rappy coins?
    I took a look around, to see if they were in the translation files, and they werent. They're requested each time on the lobby sequence then stored in memory so we can't translate them without resigning the apk, and that would break the ac shop.

Just for your information: first one's an energy refill, the one under that's a chip pack expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    Just for your information: first one's an energy refill, the one under that's a chip pack expansion.
    wow... I feel like I just wasted rappy coins

wow... I feel like I just wasted rappy coins
    You can get more by completing both Daily quests in a day. Just be warned that one of the quests has level 40 enemies.
    Last edited by Macman; Apr 13, 2014 at 12:29 PM.

I'm looking for a little help I think. I downloaded the pso2es tweaker and installed the game and english patch but when I start the game I have only seen about 3 text boxes translated and none of the menus translated. I was wondering if this is normal of if I did something wrong. The text boxes that have been translated have only been the first box in a conversation too which seems odd.

Thanks for the help

well guys GJ for Tweaker es

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you install the game, then open and update it, THEN install the English patch? That's how you're supposed to do it.
    A lot more stuff is translated I think it worked. Thanks I should of thought of that.

Smile

Hello everyone. First off thank you AIDA for this tweaker. I really appreciate it.

Since this game can use your Google account to buy AC I'd like to share some info to players who want to get some free AC. There is an app on the Play Store called Google Opinion Rewards. Install and answer 1 or couple questions and Google will deposit Play Store credit in your account usually $.25 to sometimes $1.

They send a notification to your Android device once in a while through out the month and you get free credit for 30 secs of your time.

Hope this information helps the community.

Quote Originally Posted by hadoukyuu View Post
    Hello everyone. First off thank you AIDA for this tweaker. I really appreciate it.

Since this game can use your Google account to buy AC I'd like to share some info to players who want to get some free AC. There is an app on the Play Store called Google Opinion Rewards. Install and answer 1 or couple questions and Google will deposit Play Store credit in your account usually $.25 to sometimes $1.

They send a notification to your Android device once in a while through out the month and you get free credit for 30 secs of your time.

Hope this information helps the community.
    I heard that Sega won't accept that method of payment. :/
    Ship 02