Page 58 of 80 FirstFirst ... 8485556575859606168 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aresylus View Post
    For some reason despite many reinstalls I seem to be having the "not compatible" issue with the English Patch. I was wondering if perhaps it wasn't just me, or if it isn't a problem on my end.
    The patch just needed to be updated by it's developers I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    IP block on PSO2es? Are you sure?

PSO2es uses Google servers... (If not mistaken...)
    Probably it happens on SEA, and it uses sega servers, anyway short version: proxy not happening. PSO2es.

Slightly longer version. It would be pretty inconvenient and annoying to use (we're talking about android/ios here) so. Not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Aresylus View Post
    For some reason despite many reinstalls I seem to be having the "not compatible" issue with the English Patch. I was wondering if perhaps it wasn't just me, or if it isn't a problem on my end.
    Not compatible means...not compatible with current version of es. This is a new version and i want to add some changes to the trans tool to ease long term translations. Also busy with work.

Quote Originally Posted by ElegantTofu View Post
    can you please add a proxy for pso2es's tweaker too. i really like to go in es everyday but got IP block.
    You can use alternative VPN for android devices, such as Tunnel Bear or Hola, i'm sure that better alternative are available out there if you willing to do some research yourself.
    To update the apk, use PSO2es Tweaker or QooApp.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    You can use alternative VPN for android devices, such as Tunnel Bear or Hola, i'm sure that better alternative are available out there if you willing to do some research yourself.
    To update the apk, use PSO2es Tweaker or QooApp.
    im using a VPN to play right now. yep i know it. but the one im using is not free, that why i ask haha. cyberkitsuneproxy is both free and good.

Exclamation

Tweaker is not working saying not compatible and I've done all the steps not sure why its not working

Aida the pso2es tweaker is not working I've done all the steps followed all procedures and its saying not compatible how do I resolve this issue

Hi Aida I'm new to this site I've done everything I could but I'm stuck scratching my head on this one for some odd reason the pso2es tweaker is saying not compatible idk y I've followed all the steps and did all the procedures correctly and its still not working what should I do hopefully u can help me resolve this issue
    Last edited by Dragwind; Dec 30, 2015 at 07:25 PM. Reason: merge

Quote Originally Posted by BlackFangX View Post
    Hi Aida I'm new to this site I've done everything I could but I'm stuck scratching my head on this one for some odd reason the pso2es tweaker is saying not compatible idk y I've followed all the steps and did all the procedures correctly and its still not working what should I do hopefully u can help me resolve this issue
    To quote Rupikachu, the person behind the PSO2es English Patch:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    Not compatible means...not compatible with current version of es. This is a new version and i want to add some changes to the trans tool to ease long term translations. Also busy with work.
    So the only thing to do is wait until Rupikachu pushes out a new English Patch.

The patch is updated and working.

Trans tools have been mostly rewritten (except the cheap ui). If someone wants to collaborate pm me with a dropbox email so i can share folder with files/tool.

lmao what the fuck with this translation? xD
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePageofHeart View Post
    lmao what the fuck with this translation? xD
    Spoiler!
    That was...a test that i forgot to remove xD