Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default BETA FOR PSO 2 IN ENGLISH

GUESS WHAT GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !

BETA FOR PSO 2 IN ENGLISH IS ON !!!!
    I got a e-mail from Asia-soft online playpark !
    The thing is i played with one of their game and they sent me one of their e-meil pso 2 beta advertisement (i don't have beta key yet but still).
    And shame on me because i played RO2 from them. (totally crappy if you know it)

http://pso2.playpark.com/en/pledge4p..._campaign=beta

Nice thing right?
    But the biggest ever trial i think there is, is...... *drums playing* will they keep the japanese voices? Not sure i will play their game if the voices is in english but i think they will keep them (RO2 exemple). I don't want to hear Kuna in english damnit ! I bet it will ruin lot of things in my head.

But i feel sick just thinking how i will need to play one of their game again.... urg.... (it's like having steam on my computer). Didn't it happen to you once in your life where you needed to do something you have sworn to never ever again do it? or just plain do it even though you have sworn to not do it?

PS: Sorry if i am in the bad section (yep needed to post a new thread) but i wanted you guys specially you AIDA ! (for all your hard work) to be the first ones to know about it ! (or not if you have already known).

P-PS: i have often a habit to often use () when i write my bad.

P-P-PS: i got the mail the 08/04/14.
    Last edited by Tsuru; Apr 10, 2014 at 08:02 PM.

What's with all these folks popping up lately acting like this shit is news.

Yes, we know a sub-quality crap company got the rights to publish PSO in English to only a few southeast Asian regions.

i logged in to jew ppl with those costumes by putting it 100k meseta
    then i realized it only runs for 3 days

Just how many of these threads are we gonna see..?

Between the IP block, the costume binding and the horrid translations, it's not something to get too excited about.

Why does no one post screenshots of the quality translations for our amusement though

OMGZ GAIZ PSO2 INENGLESH FINALY

SHIT! BAN WHY!

Wired Lances Master

i need some screen from this version.

Hu skill tree
    Spoiler!

Xion matterboard
    Spoiler!

TACO
    Spoiler!

The translations seems pretty good, though they butchered every names to the point of incomprehensible

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Also braver reserved for future "Like us on facebook to unlock this secret class!"
    Spoiler!

Mmm... Pudding...

Okay but seriously what? You need to like them on FB to unlock Braver? That's awful.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    What's with all these folks popping up lately acting like this shit is news.

Yes, we know a sub-quality crap company got the rights to publish PSO in English to only a few southeast Asian regions.
    You don't have to be a jerk about it Zippy. Maybe they have been away from the PS scene since the end of Psu or Pso1 y'know and were excited so they wanted to tell the world or here not knowing we already knew.