Default Spam bot still attacting the PSU General section

Hi I been keeping track on the PSU General Section for the pass 2 days now. I made a lot report of this spam bot that come and put spamming adverting on PSU general topics right now and the Spam Bot goes by different name HeySusi. the spam bot keep finding way to keep coming and attacking are PSU General discussion and I did made a lot of report with the report button. but its seem that its not working . some how he keep coming no matter how may time I report it. Can any Moderator please take the time look into this manner. and keep them from coming in ?

if I was a moderator I would take action ASAP. but I don't have that kind of writes to do so. but its keep coming back with a different name every time I report them u can find the Spam bot located here http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26

That's what the report button is for. If a thread was made for every single spam post, this section of the board would be flooded with requests to delete those threads.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    That's what the report button is for. If a thread was made for every single spam post, this section of the board would be flooded with requests to delete those threads.
    oooooooooooooh I see now. why thank you so mush for letting me that and letting now blace

so longest I keep using the report button they take action.
    I was bit worry that report button was not working at first. but what bother me so mush is how these spam bot keep coming on showing only on PSU section

Quote Originally Posted by JCGamer View Post
    oooooooooooooh I see now. why thank you so mush for letting me that and letting now blace

so longest I keep using the report button they take action.
    I was bit worry that report button was not working at first. but what bother me so mush is how these spam bot keep coming on showing only on PSU section
    ..What?

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    ..What?
    Just... let it go man.

I have to restrain myself a lot when I see his posts.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

If you see ads or spams in the forums, use the report button at the bottom of those posts & we'll take care of them.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?