Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Would you use RaCast in super hard?

I remember back on Gamecube that the RaCast was vulnerable to running out of 'mates and mines for healing and when those were gone you had to telepipe out to get more.

I found that the RaMar, despite their lower damage output and less health, had a significantly higher survival rate in the heat of battle due to their ability with Resta spells.

Is PSO2 the same in that aspect? Or can the Cast race hold their own in the super hard difficulties? Can the RaMar still use the Resta spell?

Class's can be changed with no draw backs. Race barely matters in this game for anything (so yes, they can hold their own in SH). Only the classes Te and Fo can use the Resta Spell.

You may want to go to the guides section and look at the class guide sticky

EDIT: follow this link http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205010

casts can use techs, race has very little impact on anything other than how soon you can use a piece of gear(due to different base stats). most of your stats come from gear so those differences matter relatively little at cap assuming you dont mess up your mag

I've never played pso1, but from what I've heard and seen, pso2 is a complete different game in terms of mechanics, and defense/mates is not even necessary (there is no such things as tanking in pso2 , hunter isn't even a tanky class, but rather a slow
    Moving useless main class but amazing subclass) because people instakill mobs in SH. SH mode is basically about who can obliterate mobs the fastest and most efficiently, and braver typically does that the best. Takes me 2 seconds to obliterate the mobs of natives in nab2 with Kanran + kC finish

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

These days almost all ranged-type players have a Guld Milla in their arsenal and don't even need to carry around mates.

Granted, if you were lucky enough to get a hold of a Guld Milla in PSO1, that was almost the same case.

OR if you're good enough, you can just never get hit and know how to slaughter mobs/bosses within seconds. I still find it more practical to use hyper offense as the best defensive, killing enemies the moment they spawn feels so much rewarding after all :3

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

you can always carry 2 mechguns though, one for offense and guld milla to top off your hp for perfect keeper or to face tank things with super armor PAs

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Er...if you're looking for a game where you actually have to think about your choices...

Don't play this game. This is nothing like PSO1, and it's much worse for it, from everything I hear.

Nothing even has a chance of fighting back a majority of the time, it's horrible for anyone who enjoys a challenge.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Er...if you're looking for a game where you actually have to think about your choices...

Don't play this game. This is nothing like PSO1, and it's much worse for it, from everything I hear.

Nothing even has a chance of fighting back a majority of the time, it's horrible for anyone who enjoys a challenge.
    PSO1 was pretty much like that though. Once you had experience with the game, challenge came from going as fast as possible. Same with PSO2, except that we're more mobile and thus harder to kill.

The game had a lot of literal instant-kill attacks to hurl at the player, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_S View Post
    The game had a lot of literal instant-kill attacks to hurl at the player, though.
    Mericarol, you cheap fucker...