Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I've been thinking of this for a long time but could never think of a proper way to apply gear across all classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampy View Post
    I've been thinking of this for a long time but could never think of a proper way to apply gear across all classes.
    Knowing SEGA it'd be a skill placed seemingly at random in each class' tree. It'd be main-class only and always buried in the class' worst skills.

I'd prefer if it was just a built-in aspect of the weapon that changed dynamically based on your main class, but there was a way to override it (say, via crafting) so that it used your subclass' gear effect instead.

braver gunslash gear: when gauge is filled, press Shift to do a KC finisher you're welcome

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

I was thinking about that just now possibly it can gain attributes from the class using it. Kind of like a hidden passive skill maybe not apply gear at all but take advantage of each classes strengths. But not sure how to apply it to each class possibly ranger fighter also possibly force have like the ability to use PAs but combine the effects of something like shock panic poison and so on or make unique PAs that behave as techniques.

This is just my opinion not a game developer but I am not afraid to state what I feel even if I may be wrong in my train of thought.

if fury stance isn't getting its r-atk bonuses taken away, then gunslash gear is better off just being on the hunter tree
    It should be like sword gear as well, but only in a way that adds various effects to PAs that need it. Speed increase for kreisenschlag, for example. Stock gears like partizan/wl/ds. Only normal attacks and certain PAs build gear.
    Gear builders:
    Tri-impact
    Additional Bullet
    Regenschlag
    Ein Rakaten

Uses gear:
    Thrillersplode
    Aiming Shot
    Kreisenschlag
    Slash Rave
    Serpent Air
    Rage Dance
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Apr 15, 2014 at 09:19 PM.