Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Etrian Odyssey Untold (coming soon)
    Kirby Triple Deluxe
    Triton. At your service.

There's a new turn-based RPG called Conception, which has a demo... I didn't feel comfortable at all with it, but I get the feeling guys(especially fans of moe anime) would love it.
    Felt a bit like the Persona games gameplay-wise... but obviously aimed solely at men.
    Ship 9 - Kouki Elska

Quote Originally Posted by Vetur View Post
    There's a new turn-based RPG called Conception, which has a demo... I didn't feel comfortable at all with it, but I get the feeling guys(especially fans of moe anime) would love it.
    Felt a bit like the Persona games gameplay-wise... but obviously aimed solely at men.
    The only way that game could be creepier is if it added in touch elements ala Doki Doki.. witch toucher.. whatever - during the mating scenes to help "increase the bond" and produce stronger star children. Well, that and if the protagonist was actually same age as most of it's players.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

I got my hands on Rhythm Thief earlier this week. I've been having lots of fun with it, if you want a Rhythm game, then I really recommend it. I also recommend getting it from the eShop, since physical copies are pretty expensive, being at $50+ new, and I think $20+ used, while it's $19.99 as a download. I think it had a limited run in physical copies or something, like an online exclusive.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    The only way that game could be creepier is if it added in touch elements ala Doki Doki.. witch toucher.. whatever - during the mating scenes to help "increase the bond" and produce stronger star children. Well, that and if the protagonist was actually same age as most of it's players.
    I kind of wonder if Nintendo would even allow such a game in English... xD
    But, yeah if they made the characters actually look similar in age(their faces man...), it wouldn't have felt as weird... but still weird for me personally. >.<
    The girls in it look like moeblob lolis with the bodies of adults, when you compare it to the males who have normal anime styled faces(and they look good at that)... it just looks wrong to me, like they mixed two different anime art styles, or the girls look like they have a 7-year old's face, plus their boobs jiggle from the smallest movements(at least the 2D one did).
    Kind of like curvy adult females in PSO2 using the new "Deform" face variant... xD

At least their voices were bearable.

On another note, it looks like they're actually going to release the Tomodachi Life game that I heard of in Japan ages ago... I don't exactly know what it will be like, though. I get the feeling it may be more like Animal Crossing type of life-sim gameplay.
    Ship 9 - Kouki Elska

Thanks for the replies, copied and pasted name of the games.

Looks like I'm going to start saving huge money for these, 3DS XL games here are expensive though. Around 2K pesos.

But still, going to buy it. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Bonjet View Post
    Thanks for the replies, copied and pasted name of the games.

Looks like I'm going to start saving huge money for these, 3DS XL games here are expensive though. Around 2K pesos.

But still, going to buy it. XD
    Holy shit. That's worse than Australia.
    Coming Soon!