Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    That's.... really not the same. If in this situation, you got a insanely heavy bag of money, you have incentive to drag it home even it's almost too heavy.

Wanting to play a game when the servers go up but unable to because of a huge patch is a different thing, considering sega have had a work-around it in the past with the pre-downloader, it's frustrating to those not with huge download speeds, or stable connections from abroad.

I swear people bash other people around here just for the sake of it nowdays
    Quote Originally Posted by reptile7383 View Post
    When Sega starts giving me money then we'll talk, until then your metaphor falls flat.
    In today's world of DLC, money == content

Also, if incentive wasn't there to download massive patches, then people would be quitting left and right right about now.

... Except this is a game that depends entirely on expansion to work, not a standalone that sustains you on its own.

So no, your analogy is still terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    In today's world of DLC, money == content

Also, if incentive wasn't there to download massive patches, then people would be quitting left and right right about now.
    I don't mean to be insulting, so I'm sorry if I come off that way. I feel like I need to ask this though so I know to leave you alone if you are.

Are you literally retarded?

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    You know I wouldn't be surprise if Sega pins the blame on dataminers for the reason of no prepatches.

Probably. I'm more annoyed that they aren't letting you download the update until two thirds into the maintenance.

Also on the subject of tweaker vs launcher. Tweaker does the filechecking faster, but obviously the download speed is bottlenecked on my end so it's the same either way there. :V

Quote Originally Posted by MetalDude View Post
    ... Except this is a game that depends entirely on expansion to work, not a standalone that sustains you on its own.

So no, your analogy is still terrible.
    Given how technical you need to go to find fault with my analogy, I'd have to say that it's actually fairly spot-on. It's odd, I never seem to see people calling analogies for opinions they don't support good, the analogy is always 'terrible'. So strange how that works out.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    So, how much space will this take on the vita now? ~6.5GB, if you have the actual Episode 2 cartridge?
    I'll let you know, after I update my PSO2 vita, ok?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I don't mean to be insulting, so I'm sorry if I come off that way. I feel like I need to ask this though so I know to leave you alone if you are.

Are you literally retarded?
    Give me literally any challenge of intelligence level that gives an indisputable result, and I will completely outdo anything you do, I personally guarantee it.

Give me literally any challenge of intelligence level that gives an indisputable result, and I will completely outdo anything you do, I personally guarantee it.
    I guess someone needed to replace Inazuma as the look-how-smart-i-am fart-sniffer.

I'm ashamed to live in the same state as you. Good god I can see your ego inflating over the horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I guess someone needed to replace Inazuma as the look-how-smart-i-am fart-sniffer.
    In my experience, it's fairly easy to be smarter than someone who uses the term "retarded" incorrectly.