Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    Even if they didn't have someone like Lynch, the best RB in the league, you just don't throw the ball from a yard to the end zone.

They had 3 options:

1) Give it to Lynch
    2) Have Wilson run himself for a TD
    3) Throw an interception with 25sec left

Yep, let's just pick the worst offensive call I've ever seen!
    Butler the rookie saved the game and that fucking Brady gets all the glory, makes me sick.
    The NFL loves Tom Brady, of course he was going to get all the glory despite his two picks.

Signature by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by mctastee View Post
    I don't understand how anyone fucks up something so simple. They were trying too hard to be fancy. Fancy football doesn't win games.
    Exactly. You got about a minute left, the Super Bowl is on the line. Not just a 'game', but THE game is essentially in your hands, and instead of going with what you damn well know will work, you blow it tryin' to be cute.

Everyone at the party I was at couldn't believe it. We were all completely dumbfounded.

Seeing all the Tweets from current and former NFL players essentially going "WTF?" at that play-call is funny, though.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Brimada View Post
    The NFL loves Tom Brady, of course he was going to get all the glory despite his two picks.
    Oh yeah, he gets his ass kissed so bad - it's plain to see. I can't wait until he (and Belichick) retires, so New England can go back to being mediocre.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Feb 2, 2015 at 06:00 AM.

That call was so bad, you almost think there will be a movie about it.
    It's almost worthy of something like a Murder Mystery where it leads to some disgruntled football player who took the loss hard after someone on his team made such a call. (Ace Ventura?)
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Before the game I had a tough decision. Since I, like many, hate both teams, I still needed to decide who to cheer for so the game would be more interesting. Cheer for the Cheatriots? The C-hawks with their team full of arrogant thugs and classless players AND coaches? (also I am a Niners fan) I decided it would be great to see that Richard Sherman cry so I chose based on who I wanted to see lose more.

After that miracle catch on the ground it kind of felt like the TD was destined to happen then they threw that INT LOL! Seeing Sherman's crying face was delicious! He is also having Tommy John surgery so I hope he misses his kid being born while in surgery.

Anyways Im sad now. No more football
    Last edited by Kiyumi; Feb 2, 2015 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    I hope he misses his kid being born while in surgery.
    naut kewl brah

Someone edited Seattle's OC Wikipedia to this after the Superbowl last night, but of course its already been corrected.

Spoiler!

That's kinda effed up though.

Signature by Gama