Victim of Dudu & Monica zegun~kun's Avatar

Default has anyone unlocked Matter Board 16?

i can't seem to unlock it, i've done all the yellow nodes on all previous MBs, ive done all the available story quests and made sure no half crowns on each quests.. but Xion kept her mouth shut on me..

so did i miss anything there?

a friend of mine mentioned about saving Ulc, which i havent done yet, but he forgot it himself whether it's in MB16 itself or not...

Have you done Ep2 Chapter EX in MB15?
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by zegun~kun View Post
    i can't seem to unlock it, i've done all the yellow nodes on all previous MBs, ive done all the available story quests and made sure no half crowns on each quests.. but Xion kept her mouth shut on me..

a friend of mine mentioned about saving Ulc, which i havent done yet, but he forgot it himself whether it's in MB16 itself or not...
    Completing the yellow dots and the story quests (make sure all of them have the full yellow circle thing) should do it. I have it available and i didn't do any of the ex chapters (mb 10 was it?)

Quote Originally Posted by zegun~kun View Post

Saving Ulc is in part 2 of a story quest in episode 1, which unlocks after you complete MB15. I forgot the name, but you should double check the pages on episode 1 to make sure.

A friend of mine had the exact same problem, having completed ep2 EX aswell. Turns out having a support partner is mandatory for MB 16.

Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    Completing the yellow dots and the story quests (make sure all of them have the full yellow circle thing) should do it. I have it available and i didn't do any of the ex chapters (mb 10 was it?)
    There's an EX chapter in MB11 and one in MB15, the one in MB15 is unlocked after completing the 2 routes of Ep2 Chapter 4.

Yeah, just make a support character in the este or w/e. Then, go to your room to trigger your support partner and yourself heading to your room. Then, you can start MB 16.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    A friend of mine had the exact same problem, having completed ep2 EX aswell. Turns out having a support partner is mandatory for MB 16.
    Oh, yeah, a support partner is required for one of the new chapters, that is likely the issue then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Have you done Ep2 Chapter EX in MB15?
    done this one
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    this one too
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikikiki View Post
    Saving Ulc is in part 2 of a story quest in episode 1, which unlocks after you complete MB15. I forgot the name, but you should double check the pages on episode 1 to make sure.
    okay.. havent done this....
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    i think this is the problem...... i havent made a Support Partner for my Fo ._. gonna try it now

yup, it seems Support Partner was the thing holding me back!
    thanks Atmius and everyone who took the time to drop by

moderators, would you please lock the thread?