Default PSO2 size on PS Vita?

Hai first post.

So I decided to come back to PSO2, but re-downloading the game on my PC is taking forever and I want to play it on my Vita in the meantime (I travel a lot too so meh) but I heard it's size is rather large now. I used to play on a 8gb memory card and I would like to know if that's still enough before formatting the memory card and the PS Vita settings. I wont be using the 8gb for anything else, it will be just for PSO2.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Unfortunately recently PSO2 on vita just passed its 8GB mark, so it no longer will fit.

Currently the game exceeds the 8GB minimum, so you'll need to upgrade the memory card in order to play the game on the Vita.

Edit: Got beat to the punch.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Daiyousei View Post
    Unfortunately recently PSO2 on vita just passed its 8GB mark, so it no longer will fit.
    Aww. :/ Well thanks for saving my time, I'll go cry in a corner now. :(

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

I did some asking around and it's passed the 8gb, as stated above, so I'd say you might be okay with a 16gb Vita memory stick for the time being even if it'll be a short while, I'm still waiting for my copy of the game to arrive so I can't really confirm it just yet, sadly.
    Playing PSO2, PSOBB and PSP2i!

Quote Originally Posted by ArataWata View Post
    I did some asking around and it's passed the 8gb, as stated above, so I'd say you might be okay with a 16gb Vita memory stick for the time being even if it'll be a short while, I'm still waiting for my copy of the game to arrive so I can't really confirm it just yet, sadly.
    If you have the game card itself you'll need less space for the updates. so an 8GB may still work for you.

Currently take up 6913MB with card
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-