Default Phantasy Star Online 2: For the sake of the Future (PSO2: Mirai No Tame Ni)

- The current Fan Fiction is a WORK IN PROGRESS WEB SERIES FAN FICTION! I will take around 3-4 months to work before publishing the chapters. Keep in mind that I want the story to be good, no matter how long it may take to correct the story and fix mistakes and incoherences in my scripting until the story is good enough.

- The start of this thread is to request editors to help in correcting the grammar and checking the coherence in the story. English is not my main language, and I'll make the spanish version first, then the english translation.

- This first post will always be edited, check it out whenever I post updates.

- The story is based on the storyline of PSO2's story mode. It contains SPOILERS! And the path and some events in the story are NOT CANON AND HAVE DIFFERENCES FROM THE OFFICIAL STORY.

- You can Participate in the project. Not only I want to write the spanish and english version and be fine with that. I would like to expand my series to even further than just literature. Anyone who want to be in making illustrations, roleplaying machinimas (re-enacting some scenes), translations, have experience in 3D renders, or even have NPC based characters in the game, can be able to participate. My name is Reia and I'm on Ship-2 with a Human fighter. You can find me as ID name also in my twitch stream when I'm playing PSO2 at http://www.twitch.tv/fenrya . Or drop some PMs in my PSO-World account.

- The fan fiction itself won't be posted in this thread. There will be a site up to read it. And a download links of the chapters in .pdf format when I release the first chapter. However, feel free to use this thread for announcement of updates and discussion about the fan fiction which I will gladly reply to your posts when I get the time (Please keep the use of the spoiler boxes and shadows).

- Phantasy Star Online 2 and their characters are a registered copyright of SEGA, I'm bowing to don't make profits, any content, text, image, videos everything produced out of it is not under any plan of monetization. I'm a big fan of Phantasy Star and I'm writing this story as a hobby and productive enjoyment of my free time (Because PSO2's grind can sometimes bore me :P).

Who am I?:

Greetings, I am Reialine (Reia for short), born in 1988, Im a Phantasy Star Fan since 1994 playing Phantasy Star on the SEGA genesis and since then I've played every single game and I'm a huge fan of the game and lore in general. Played also PSO since its DC release under the same nickname.

What's this fic about:

I really loved the PSO2 storyline and I was thinking, what if PSO2 ever got an animation, a production or a series? Wouldn't you like a story that has more connection with the story and plot and a main character that links all together with a background story and personality that fits the storyline nicely? I've started this project in the scripting process since start of this year, I got myself good knowledge of the PSO2 lore itself in order to write this fan fiction that will try to take a different take on the PSO2 story's open like narration for the player into a enclosed story with a fixed main characters and some extra characters to fill in. Keep in mind that the storyline is not canon to the series, You never know this game's plot perfectly due to constant updates and revealing of retaking to the past and stuff like that easily change the canon storyline quickly, I will try to stick to the original path as much as possible but I think it would be boring to do exactly what it says. Ill also be creative and add more content than just text and you are able to participate in order to share opinions and help improve it.

For the sake of the Future characters

Original Main Character:

Spoiler!

Official Primary Characters

Spoiler!

Official Secondary Characters:

Spoiler!

Original Secondary Characters:

Spoiler!

(Writing characters in next post edit)
    Last edited by Reia; Apr 28, 2014 at 09:21 PM.

Unhappy

Sweet, looking forwa-

I will take around 3-4 months to work before publishing the chapters.
    Welp... Okay then.

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Quote Originally Posted by HIT0SHI View Post
    Sweet, looking forwa-

I will take around 3-4 months to work before publishing the chapters.
    Welp... Okay then.
    You can always join to participate if you want to get access to early content :3

(Adding original characters then canon characters right now)

Quote Originally Posted by Reia View Post
    You can always join to participate if you want to get access to early content :3

(Adding original characters then canon characters right now)
    Hmmm, I'll think about it.

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.