Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

You're gonna have to deal with it, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Natsu Nem View Post
    You should realize that Ilmegido is not worth using especially with Elysion. The projectile is too slow since all BRs and GUs have the reaction time of Daigo Umehara and will drop mobs the instant they spawn. Elysion and Sazan 16 will allow you to actually attack. Without Elysion and Sazan 16, you're a shit FO who uses Zonde and can't help but fall behind. Obviously if you don't have Elysion or an Orochi Agito, you aren't working hard enough. That's just how the game is. Come whisper me ingame if you want to learn how to play FO.

/s

You should realize that Ilmegido is not worth using especially with Elysion. The projectile is too slow since all BRs and GUs have the reaction time of Daigo Umehara and will drop mobs the instant they spawn. Elysion and Sazan 16 will allow you to actually attack. Without Elysion and Sazan 16, you're a shit FO who uses Zonde and can't help but fall behind. Obviously if you don't have Elysion or an Orochi Agito, you aren't working hard enough. That's just how the game is. Come whisper me ingame if you want to learn how to play FO.

/s
    That sound like the most boring way to play
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Hey, if Sazan 16 wasn't the best tech to use 90% of the time, I wouldn't be using Sazan 16 90% of the time.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

/s
    Inazumav2

Quote Originally Posted by MetalDude View Post
    I make a point of being away from the wall when using Il Megid. My intent is to aggro them on me so that they gather more easily, making Zondeel much more effective. With this and a decent group, I generally have runs where the walls are never broken (or broken at the absolute latest like wave 6).
    I'm pretty sure that was the point

After all Julius Nifta's gravity well can only extend so far...

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Hey, if Sazan 16 wasn't the best tech to use 90% of the time, I wouldn't be using Sazan 16 90% of the time.
    2625 Sazan ticks with Elysion beats out all other options FO has. Zondeel is used 10% of the time to extend Sazan's effective range for aoe.

I'm gonna go puke now.

fortunately i don't play w/ casuals so i never have problems.

What? Someone's playing a game differently than my obviously superior ways?! These infidels MUST be stopped, don't they realize this is not just a game?! I have RANDOMLY GENERATED RAREZ to find!!

Quote Originally Posted by 9898 View Post
    fortunately i don't play w/ casuals so i never have problems.
    Please define the "serious" player in pso2.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/