Default Bending textures problem

I really have no idea how to call this, but things that are affected when you move like long hairs, capes, skirt, etc keep shaking for no reasons. And to make this even more hard to explain/show, when I try to record an example with FRAPS, everything start shaking less and look normal. Could it be some weird FPS problem?

Edit: Whaaaaaat now I'm creeped out by this, I found out that this problem don't happen when my start menu is open....

Edit 2: Welp, used the classic way to record shits, this is what it does https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moV12hSKn4A quite hilarious indeed...
    Last edited by AlphaBlob; May 1, 2014 at 01:17 AM.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Sorry for double posting / bumping this, but I don't want to be the guy that don't give out his solution to the problem, I found out that the start menu wasn't what made the shaking stop but the shadow behind it. Afterward I found out that anything transparent that went over the game's screen fixed the problem.

So I decided to use an easy, simple solution... I used a Symbol Art support tool (found here) and put a 1x1 image onto it, then I just moved the box at the bottom of my screen and no more glitching... It's a lazy fix, but hey it works.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』