Default Team symbol art request

I tried making a symbol art for my team, Yandere, and I'm pretty bad at this . I've also tried using a Symbol Art Editor and it don't really look accurate at all x.x http://i.imgur.com/nrjpigJ.png. So I was wondering if someone could please make me this for my team's flag or share a way to easily import pictures.

Thank you in advance.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

I might be wrong but a SA can only have 200 layers. what you showed was 511 layers.

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try turning it off and on again?

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrificial View Post
    I might be wrong but a SA can only have 200 layers. what you showed was 511 layers.
    It's 255, but I don't really plan to use that anyway unless it looks good in the end. I will manually remove the layers that were wasted in the background.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

You're using the random symbol option. (It doesn't work very well for anyone)
    It only consumes time and all it does it create symbols out of the perimeters if
    you were to uploaded it in game of the games registration it would never open in game.

For the most part you'll have to make it manually to avoid errors but I must note to do this
    if you use that SA maker you cannot make any symbols too small or the game wont accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Matter View Post
    You're using the random symbol option. (It doesn't work very well for anyone)
    It only consumes time and all it does it create symbols out of the perimeters if
    you were to uploaded it in game of the games registration it would never open in game.

For the most part you'll have to make it manually to avoid errors but I must note to do this
    if you use that SA maker you cannot make any symbols too small or the game wont accept it.

I see :/, thanks for telling me I canceled the process. Well I'll just wait for someone willing to make it, I tried making it myself and no luck I'm really bad at this xD.