Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I own a surface pro 2 as my main pc and pso2 runs on it really well. Sure, I have to turn shaders off but when that's done it runs like a charm. Pretty impressive considering the graphics chip in the surface pro 2 is an intel hd graphics 4400 chip!

What's the battery life when you're playing pso2?

great, just what i always wanted... to play the game at a minimal framerate and have tons of slowdown!

tbh if you are smart you would just run pso2 in rdp on the surface from your main pc. full speed (limited only by lan bandwidth and fsb and other factors that don't really matter) this is how i game from my bed when i'm feeling fucking lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by 9898 View Post
    great, just what i always wanted... to play the game at a minimal framerate and have tons of slowdown!

tbh if you are smart you would just run pso2 in rdp on the surface from your main pc. full speed (limited only by lan bandwidth and fsb and other factors that don't really matter) this is how i game from my bed when i'm feeling fucking lazy.
    I want this on a wii u controller. Very, very badly.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I want this on a wii u controller. Very, very badly.
    isn't there some sort of remote desktop thing applet you could run from the wii u? i know i had one on my psp back before i used a pc for rdp. homebrew for it probably exists if you look

nVidia Shield, plz. If they sold the WiiU gamepads separately, I'm sure there would be a lot more interest in getting them to interface with PC's. It looks like at least someone out there has got something to work, though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=m8YgVVtNRjg

Pretty cool, if you ask me.

There has been success getting a PC to stream to a wii u gamepad, but it's not really something any common person could set up easily. As far as I've been able to tell (as of a few months ago) you'd need to get your hands pretty dirty to make it all work, which I tend not to do with things I can't replace easily.

*sigh* the game suffers from very little slowdown on my surface pro 2 and can actually run at a high framerate pretty damn well. Don't diss it till you see it in action!

A surface 2 pro should be able to run it decently enough. Heck even the iconia w4 which uses atom can play it. (not fast but playable)

nivida tegra to stronk
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama