Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default One hand sword & shield

Anyone think they every add the one hand sword and Shield. like in Phantasy Portable 2?

honestly i think they should add the Pile Anchors

we kinda have sword and shield in the form of katana already

Twin Sabers should come back too, not just twin daggers. 1h Sword and Shield is as posted above, in the form of Katanas.

But if anything, I wanted Slicers.

バックギアはない。。。All we need is DRIVE!
    IGN :: ホモゲーバスター
    Ship 1 - Feoh

Imagine if it was axe and shield and the shield is similar to that darker's (forgot the name) so that every time a Melee mob attacks you and you "just shield" you can knock them back totally. And maybe this can be it's own class where you can have skills like damage deflect, tech/projectile deflect, and shield gear etc.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Just a question though. What IF Beasts were introduced in PSO2? They'd be unable to use mags but instead has a transformation for their Photon Blasts. They would still need to feed their PB with something to increase stats the same way people feed their mags, but wouldn't it be cool?

Ship 1 - Feoh

Quote Originally Posted by Hobu View Post
    Just a question though. What IF Beasts were introduced in PSO2? They'd be unable to use mags but instead has a transformation for their Photon Blasts. They would still need to feed their PB with something to increase stats the same way people feed their mags, but wouldn't it be cool?
    Yea that would actually be nice if they were paired with the shield class I was talking about > and then they could even have skills like defense to attack transfer, where 90% of s-def can go into s-atk

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Never played any of the other PSO games before.

But I would assume "Beast" Race would be heavily S-ATK dependent, speedy/agile, and would mainly use their claws or something of that nature to murder enemies (I'm thinking werewolves); I would assume that they're meant to be played VERY aggressively but have below average defense.

Of course, I have no idea, as I'm just speculating.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    Never played any of the other PSO games before.

But I would assume "Beast" Race would be heavily S-ATK dependent, speedy/agile, and would mainly use their claws or something of that nature to murder enemies (I'm thinking werewolves); I would assume that they're meant to be played VERY aggressively but have below average defense.

Of course, I have no idea, as I'm just speculating.
    Well, you aren't entirely wrong. In fact, you're spot on in many places.

Ship 1 - Feoh

I dunno, MAG's don't really give that good of a use. That'll just make Beast OP in no time, knowing the balance team behind this game.

i loved beast and transforming in PSP, that would be really cool if added

Edit: as totori said above too beast mode will either be super OP or totally worthless haha