Default Beginner Force & Vibras Bow

Hi all,

I recently heard about the "new" Vibras Bow Build for Force/Braver. I get the thoughts behind the build, but i struggle to use force correctly and i dont know how Banish Arrow exactly works...
    Hopefully someone can help me and answery questions
    Thanks in advance

*How does Banish Arrow work? When i hit something do i need to jit tthat exact spot again or does the whole body counts?
    *Which Techniques are optimal for use on this build? The strong ones are eating my PP in a second x.x
    *Any tips for Subpalete and Weapon Change and Fast use of Rapid Shoot?
    *Any other things i need to learn?

Thanks a lot x3

Greetings,

Tsurana

Quote Originally Posted by Tsurana View Post
    Hi all,

I recently heard about the "new" Vibras Bow Build for Force/Braver. I get the thoughts behind the build, but i struggle to use force correctly and i dont know how Banish Arrow exactly works...
    Hopefully someone can help me and answery questions
    Thanks in advance

*How does Banish Arrow work? When i hit something do i need to jit tthat exact spot again or does the whole body counts?
    *Which Techniques are optimal for use on this build? The strong ones are eating my PP in a second x.x
    *Any tips for Subpalete and Weapon Change and Fast use of Rapid Shoot?
    *Any other things i need to learn?

Thanks a lot x3

Greetings,

Tsurana
    1) Banish arrow can be targeted anywhere. That comes with its own pros and cons... If you target it at the leg, you can attack the face (weakpoint) and the explosion at the leg will roughly be the same as the one at the face.
    2) Once a banished enemy is hit (it can be activated by normal attacks too), you only have 3 seconds to stack damage before it explodes. There's two ways to make the best use of this: 1) Fast casting techs 2) One cast of a High pp/High cost tech.
    Here's some examples
    1) Banish + Nafoie x3 or Banish + any tech crafted for pp reduction
    2) 5 quick casts Il barta > Banish arrow > Ilbarta x2
    3) Banishing arrow + namegid (this first hit will activate banishing arrow. You won't have time for a second hit)
    4) Banishing arrow + ilfoie + nafoie x2

You can be creative.

Check your options. You can set your weapon change function to be on the number keys which is far more efficient. For subpallete, I have ilbarta. That way, i can quick cast ilbarta while using a gunslash to regen pp. Then to get the sixth and seventh ilbarta cast (the explosive finisher thing), I quickly switch to a bow.

Rapid shoot is meh.... I guess if you wanted to make full use of your ilbarta multipliers, it'll help with PP regen. So Ilbarta x3> banish arrow > il barta x2> normal attack> banish arrow> il barta x2. It'll let you cast more banishing arrow is the general point Im making.
    Last edited by holmwood; May 5, 2014 at 11:33 AM.

Charging the PA only increases its AoE, not damage, so if you're only fighting the one boss then there's no point in wasting time.

JAing Banish Arrow does increase the explosion damage, but no JA skills further boost it at all.

Rapid Shoot Mastery boosts tech damage, so activate that whenever you need to nuke a boss extra hard. And with the new skill, you can pretty much "waste" RS just for the PP regen since you'll get it back again in 45s. Only works with the bow equipped, though, and Banish Arrow isn't too useful for trash mobs since the PA disappears if what it's stuck to dies.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Tsurana o/

Another tip (or just extra elaboration) when you have plenty of PP try and use Banish to JA techs. Without JA'ing the Banish itself (like Unlucky mentioned, it doesn't get damage bonus).

The rest has pretty much been said. I also suggest trying to Rainbow palette Vibras since it's so cheap. Don't bother with Potential on the Fire, Lightning and Dark. Just on the Light version. Works well with new Force skill elemental conversion.
    Last edited by Silver Crow; May 5, 2014 at 03:12 PM.