Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Walkure View Post
    Account-bound.
    Damn, I started a second character with the assumption that extreme passes would be character specific. There goes that idea...

Oh wow, I had no idea that stuff could get SO expensive! And really, there's no way to make money unless you're a subscriber, right? You can't even trade items to other players?

Hmm... in that case, maybe I'll just going to stick with the single character, and just have a female character for holding additional items, and equipping any female costumes I get...

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Gildas View Post
    Oh wow, I had no idea that stuff could get SO expensive! And really, there's no way to make money unless you're a subscriber, right? You can't even trade items to other players?

Hmm... in that case, maybe I'll just going to stick with the single character, and just have a female character for holding additional items, and equipping any female costumes I get...
    You can make money through the Client Orders that Klotho gives on the second floor of the lobby (red cowboy guy, hard to miss). They unlock as you unlock the areas that require the client orders. Unlocking higher difficulties will unlock client orders for the extra difficulties as well.

Most people only bother doing the Very Hard Orders and the Super Hard Order, because they net about 600,000 meseta a day total. That can add up over time, especially with multiple characters. It can feel like a chore after awhile though. It's recommended that you watch any Time Attack videos you can find and practice so that you can become more efficient at it yourself. Playing with other people will help as well.