Unhappy Game Will not respond to gamepad

I've seen multiple threads on this issue and no solution thus far, so I know I'm not the only one with this problem. I would like to play this game using either my Logitech gamepad or my WIRED Xbox 360 Controller.

These Controllers work just fine with every other game I play that has support for gamepads, BUT when I try to play PSO2 the game outright ignores them both, all the game does is hide the cursor when I move a stick or press a button, other than that I get no response.

I have tried downloading all the latest drivers, and the "analog mode" I keep seeing thrown out there, but none of those solutions have worked at all. This is becoming quite an annoying problem and any help towards fixing it will be much appreciated.

You mean while the game is running?

Actually, I have the same exact problem myself with a Wired 360 controller.

And no, trying to configure it doesn't work, since it doesn't pick it up in configuration.

If anyone has had this problem and found a solution, please post it, it will help us all!

Same here, however a friend of mine found this topic: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219328

It seems to be the best (and worst*, personally) lead so far.

To sum it up, it recommends updating:

directX
    gfxcard drivers
    audio card driver

then re-installing the controller software.

Also,
    Shadowth117 states that PSO2 only sees what the computer has listed as the first controller.
    To see this, Shadowth117 says to go into
    "set up your USB controller" ( Just go to the start menu and search "set up usb game controllers" )

On my computer, it's showing Razer Blade(the computer itself) as the first controller, and my Afterglow X-Box 360 controller as the second controller.

However, I couldn't find how to shuffle the order so the Afterglow is shown first, so I emailed Razer support to see how to swap the order. They stated doing so would break other functionality and would not assist with it.

Doesn't really provide an explanation why I could play in the past with a controller, but if this the only way I can get the controller to work again, it looks like I'm done with PSO2. (*which is why it's the worst)

Good evening (Morning afternoon, what ever) me! I have found a solution!

It was the location of my install, it wasn't in the default directory (Program Files/ Program Files (x86), so what I did was (instead of reinstalling which would take an entire day due to download size) I moved the game into the correct directory
    (C:/Program Files (x86)/SEGA/)
    Then with the tweaker I scanned the install to make sure there wasn't any problems, reinstalled the english patch and booted up the game.

This solution should work for others, try it.

disabled razer nostromo in device manager

and as for moving the directory, I've had no problems doing that in the past, and also running a scan with the tweaker like I had said should fix any faults it may cause.