Default meanwhile maintenance...need tips :D

well while we are getting more swag for this awesome game I was wondering

I started a few days ago and now got my Br/Hu 40/40 and shunking stuff...but u kno it get pretty boring and Shunka is prolly gunna get a nifty nerfing so I started using other skills in preparation for ''shunka's imminent nerf to Skunka status''

so I heard of this Vibras bow / Br/Fo utilizing banish Arrow + techs for massive boss killing potential...and im not planning to get Premium for a while ''Jr is on his way''
    and was wondering...would a Kamikaze Arrow + Banish Arrow build be good since I already have a pure S Atk mag???

or should I just go Fi/Hu with T Daggers...Id stay Shunka mode...but its just darn boring lol

Banish Arrow is really good for actual bow PAs, yes, but if you're already invested in S-Atk then you may as well stick to the katana, especially since Hatou Rindou is amazing DPS.

But yeah try out Fighter and see how you like that. Some people swear by it.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Once you get up to 65+/65+ there are other PA's on the katakana that are really fun, and do decent damage. Of course other people in your party will likely do more, but whatever. You can always Shunka when you're doing quick solo shit.

I wouldn't hold my breath for when that nerf comes... just a hunch. At the event when they announced balance issues, they said something about doing thorough research. I only read the translation of it, but having worked in or with Japanese entities for the majority of my professional life, it doesn't sound like something that's going to happen over night. </grain of salt>.

Quote Originally Posted by vengefulsins View Post
    well while we are getting more swag for this awesome game I was wondering

I started a few days ago and now got my Br/Hu 40/40 and shunking stuff...but u kno it get pretty boring and Shunka is prolly gunna get a nifty nerfing so I started using other skills in preparation for ''shunka's imminent nerf to Skunka status''

so I heard of this Vibras bow / Br/Fo utilizing banish Arrow + techs for massive boss killing potential...and im not planning to get Premium for a while ''Jr is on his way''
    and was wondering...would a Kamikaze Arrow + Banish Arrow build be good since I already have a pure S Atk mag???

or should I just go Fi/Hu with T Daggers...Id stay Shunka mode...but its just darn boring lol
    Fo/Br is far better for that sort of thing. If you don't want to level Fo from the bottom up, Hu/Fi will at least let you try out t daggers without having to level Fi to a ridiculous amount.