Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast

In reference to some other post on this thread, I'll continue to play barbie with my characters until the game is actually a challenge lol. However, this new falz, its a step in the right direction. It actually gave people a challenge (however, after you do it 30483048308 times, its not really a challenge probably at that point) and still does.

Now if you continue to go in this direction and make even more difficult/challenging content along with all the other issues with the game, then maybe I'll play this game more and maybe I'll have the same motivation I did in PSU/PSO to hunt for rarez. But if I can continue to rape stuff with shit weapons if I wanted and OP classes, then nope. Esp with weak bullet bish. I'll just afk the run lol.

So tbh, for me, it didn't really bring me back to this game playing actively. Its like, cool, challenge, fun, etc, but its not like its all the time nor does it make me want to play that much more or become "addicted" and play a ton.

My only concern however is will they nerf him because he is a challenge lol? I remember good ol snow banther/banshee got a nerf because they were apparently "too hard." Unfortunately, since this is the English community, I have to take whatever you say with a grain of salt since what matters is the JP community. Not like Segac JP gonna listen to the Eng community.

Bad parties/people? Thats always going to be the case for life. Doesn't matter what you say or do, its always there for any game. We could always go back to the FFXI days and be sitting there making a group / lfp for hours and finally get that elite party haha. But the problem is, this is a different setup and its random. Not like a raid. Well probably not random anymore since its posted usually what EQs.

In Vindictus, when making parties, we have more flexibility so most people will have stat requirements just to get into the party lol. If you don't meet like 50000000 s-atk, you won't be getting in.

Sad thing bout that is the dumbasses who base everything off a person's stats and say well thats just the norm when that player could suck so much ass and thats the case with any game. Go play some more pay to win F2P games and see those decked out players who spent thousands of dollars just to get pwned in PvP or suck in PvE. I was living proof in one game since I was kickass with shit gear in PvP vs this other guy who was decked out haha.

All I can say is, get 12 nabs you know who can pwn 24/7 and just do it all the time with them. Chances are however, majority won't read up on when a EQ is going to pop, have other things going on, sleep, etc etc etc so a full 12 elites probably not ALWAYS possible. So gotta play with nabs haha.

Anyways, I await more from Segac is all. Step in right direction for sure, just don't fuck it up.....which probably will happen.

I'm kind of sad that it's pretty simple to drop him in 5-10 minutes now.

I preferred the 20 minute slogfest.

He isn't really hard but he can actually kill people with his speed and mechanics unlike a certain hamtastic falz so it was fun seeing people drop left and right to his flashy attacks.

I also liked the fact that his "core" (not the clock) was fairly difficult to expose, having to break the arms and then deal enough damage to the glowing shoulders, and that it'd only be exposed for a few seconds.

Unlike a certain falz with a giant HIT ME sign right on his chest,
    Last edited by KatsuraJun; May 8, 2014 at 01:42 PM.

My fight against him went to him. On very hard difficulty. Wailed on the clock and nothing seemed to happen, was a very strange fight, no sign we were doing anything aside from the millions and millions of damage flying out of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    If you're taking 30 minutes with zan or something you're really unlucky.
    Yeah, guess we were just unlucky (or simply didn't notice). I was the only tech class just now, managed to expose him permanently the second attempt with just Zan.

In other news, I appreciate Luther inflicting status ailments. Super Treatment has never been as handy. <3
    Last edited by Gardios; May 8, 2014 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    Huh, didn't know wand lovers gave max step.

So uh... RaHu are still stuck with trying to dodge everything purely by placement right?
    More or less.

Even though they fixed the lag on the end of dodge roll, it's still easily the worst evasion move out of all the classes.

Amusingly, I noticed that I can actually go underneath the Apos Dorios' annoying tail spin attack while I'm kneeling during Satellite Cannon. Would be funny if you could dodge some of Loser's attacks by using lobby actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoona View Post
    My fight against him went to him. On very hard difficulty. Wailed on the clock and nothing seemed to happen, was a very strange fight, no sign we were doing anything aside from the millions and millions of damage flying out of him.
    It is 100% impossible to break the clock without Mirage, and it takes reduced damage compared to normal hitzones, so it's very unlikely that your MPA was actually doing substantial damage to him.

I guess the phrasing "break" is confusing people. Basically, when the clock is affected by Mirage, it opens up. Breaking it doesn't actually cause any physical damage to the clock itself, rather, I guess it's closer to jamming it. Gameplaywise, it's obviously a break, but aesthetically, jamming would probably be a better description of it.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    It is 100% impossible to break the clock without Mirage, and it takes reduced damage compared to normal hitzones, so it's very unlikely that your MPA was actually doing substantial damage to him.

I guess the phrasing "break" is confusing people. Basically, when the clock is affected by Mirage, it opens up. Breaking it doesn't actually cause any physical damage to the clock itself, rather, I guess it's closer to jamming it. Gameplaywise, it's obviously a break, but aesthetically, jamming would probably be a better description of it.
    Is it visibly damaged? If yes, I think "break" or "broken" fits.

Spoiler!

FUCK EVERYTHING.
    Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    It's visibly damaged, sure, but the confusion seems to be that people think it's possible to break it without Mirage. It should be completely unnecessary to actually word it differently, but it's amazing how many people throughout all the threads discussing Loser know that the clock can be broken, but don't know Mirage is necessary. I think the problem is that they're being confused about the wording, but really, I don't get how it can be so difficult to understand that you need Mirage. Just seeing it break once should give enough information for this to be intuitive, and it's been repeated so frequently on the forum that I can't imagine anyone that actually reads any of these threads doesn't know this yet.

Basically, I'm trying to dumb it down so it doesn't confuse people into thinking "break" means "As long as I keep hitting this, something will happen!". Jamming is an unusual word that I hope makes these people think a little harder, but really, the understanding that "break" does not always mean "hit it until something happens!" should suffice. I don't know what to do to make it easier for people that don't understand this yet, though.
    Last edited by LonelyGaruga; May 8, 2014 at 02:13 PM.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    The mechanism that covers the core usually (I call it the clockblocker) loses its ability to close. There's no real damage, though the design on the core is different when the clockblocker is jammed than when it's simply opened.