Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

That new Falz is very challenging. Lots of HP, a dangerous burning status(100 hp each second), homing projectile attacks and so on. 2 players left during the fight, so we ended up at 10 and killed him with 10 minutes remaining and I used all of my healing items (except Sol Atomizer). Got 3 10* and a total of 13 Syncesta.

I'm really satisfied with this new boss, but it was a bit exhausting.

Oh, and the music becomes really good on the second part of the fight, wasn't expecting that Olga Flow remix.

When I ran out of moons in the first 3 mins of the fight I should've just left the party but I didn't and couldn't even finish lol. Also I'm going to use my ranger first then my alt char if time permits. I keep doing it the opposite and then my main gets shafted lol.

Signature by Gama

P.S. I REALLY do hope they do not change a thing about this boss - he is beatable; that is all that matters. I feel that he is fine the way he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher_9 View Post
    P.S. I REALLY do hope they do not change a thing about this boss - he is beatable; that is all that matters. I feel that he is fine the way he is.
    Agreed. The difficulty right now is just that there are very few people that actually know how to fight him, namely how to expose his weak points.

How many new proxy stones does he drop per run? For the new 11*'s in shop.
    75/75/75/75/75/75/75/75/01
    HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU

I got 30 total out of the 2 EQs, I didn't use any drop boosters. I think I got an even 15 each EQ. The new 11*s seem to have really bad potentials, though.

Don't worry guys! They won't nerf him, they'll just raise our level but not his and add weapons 15% stronger every month and boost enemy-specific damage latents again like usual.

In case you've forgotten, the original Elder took 10-15 minutes and would wipe MPAs when it was new too.

The 11* katana in the stone shop has spirit collector, I don't know about the rest. Maybe they're all the same.

They're all-classes though.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Don't worry guys! They won't nerf him, they'll just raise our level but not his and add weapons 15% stronger every month and boost enemy-specific damage latents again like usual.

In case you've forgotten, the original Elder took 10-15 minutes and would wipe MPAs when it was new too.
    I don't remember elder EVER doing this even on a somewhat crappy party and yes im talking about when he was new.

The longest the original elder took for me was 12 mins but he never whipped everyone out lol