Default Considering Crossing Over to Ship 10

Y'know, I'm thinking of making a new character on Ship 10, as a fresh start of sorts. How is Ship 10, anyway? I know that one of my real life friends and Lizonia plays on there, but I'm not sure how Ship 10 is from the perspective of someone who has actually played on it for a while. Does it have an equivalent to Block 20, or are the Western players more spread out throughout the Ship?

Heck, if I like it enough, I might import a character or two from Ship 2.
    Last edited by Mega Ultra Chicken; May 12, 2014 at 12:20 AM.

Hi, I can't really speak for the pc blocks since I am a vita player but generally for the mixed blocks I don't think there are any block 20 equivalent and also english players might be more spread out but we hardly use public chat so it is harder to tell. Hope that helps.

I tend to check people's arks card to see if they are English players or Japanase, and I use the under name display message to identify myself as an Eng player, and hope that the others will whisper to me. I have accumulated a large list of Eng speaking friends on my list though.
    Last edited by Kairi_Li; May 12, 2014 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi_Li View Post
    I tend to check people's arks card to see if they are English players or Japanase, and I use the under name display message to identify myself as an Eng player, and hope that the others will whisper to me. I have accumulated a large list of Eng speaking friends on my list though.
    Sounds good.

I think may already have you... but my current character on Ship 10 just won't do. I need to make a cute nerd or something.