Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    I generally avoid this section of the forums. Mostly from lack of interest in the game, but still partly due to threads like these.
    This is (part of) why I avoid b20.

I generally avoid this section of the forums. Mostly from lack of interest in the game, but still partly due to threads like these.
    Are you kidding? This is the best part.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I'm confused as to why this is a big deal.
    It isn't, to me at least. It's kind of weird because I'm in a interesting situation which I mentioned. People are free to do whatever they want. I won't deny that the stuff I had to read was a bit disturbing though.

Are you kidding? This is the best part.
    I lack the mindset to even try to wrap my head around any of this.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I lack the mindset to even try to wrap my head around any of this.
    To put it another way, I find it more entertaining to watch people act like this about something as innocuous as erp/cybering, than getting up in arms about hard math and theory crafting for a game that's so grossly imbalanced regardless.
    On the other hand, while I love in depth discussions that spawn from silly "drama" topics I guess a PSO forum isn't the place for that. Woe is me.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Can't help but chuckle at the people who are weirded out by this.

It just...amuses me, somewhat.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

I remember RPers from Celestial Hills in TERA (which is supposed to be its RP server) constantly complaining that there was only a bunch of ERP and very little actual RPing there, lol.

This game is waifu star online for a ton of people, and there are plenty who just sit around in the lobby all day dancing and chatting. Not sure why this would be surprising.

The number of inappropriate SAs that get spammed on ship 2 is actually a lot lower now than what I remember it to be from before I quit playing, so that's a plus.

To put it another way, I find it more entertaining to watch people act like this about something as innocuous as erp/cybering, than getting up in arms about hard math and theory crafting for a game that's so grossly imbalanced regardless.
    On the other hand, while I love in depth discussions that spawn from silly "drama" topics I guess a PSO forum isn't the place for that. Woe is me.
    I don't really find it weird for any of this, just curious to why OP even bothered with it besides drawing attention or how this thread hasn't been handed over to FKL.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

can i join this team? my current one kinda sucks
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

Well I have one incident awhile back.. I joined a random one time.. and this person just suddenly starting saying really weird things to me. So I'm like okay im out lol. Afterwards my wife was watching me play and this creeper finds me in lobby.. started saying how they love me and im basically saying look you have issues im married please go do your weird flirting to someone who would want it. Then there all going um your my husband? And kept going on. My wife is like wtf is this bitch!? lol .. I then blocked this person on the game.

Hurray got that over with.. Wait.. No.. This person couple days later suddenly makes a PSO-world account. Then messages me! And started again with the redonk talking and saying that my wife doesnt need to know about her!? Holy god I am trying to just play a friggin game lol.

I then blocked this person here and havent had an issue since. But geez What did I do to deserve that! I am sure there are 1000's of guys who would be right into whatever that person was about.. lol
    The Creator of Syncesta!