Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

Geez... are ERP people just people who have no chance with RL girls / guys? Seems like such a low self pride to dip into this embarassing kind of human interaction lol. Sounds like these people could relate to Mclovin haha .."ITS IN"
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

"Lol you have no you wanna say I don't have a chance at having sex with a person RL? Well you don't t have a chance at meeting ppl IRL so you have to dip into this kind of human interaction"

And thats when you start questioning things.

Eh while I really don't give a damn what someone does with their computer/virtual characters, there are better games that offer better graphics than pso2 for that meh. Got a whole list. Not to say PSO2 graphix iz bad, but I compare it to the other games I play and they are pretty meh. Then I really don't care if you do it, but if PSO2 characters float your boat, more power to ya..

Personally me, I'll say my hawt pair of pixels is hawt and say damn thats hawt. Thats bout it. The whole roleplay crap in general was something I was never into, but ERP? Lol, that give me a good morning or night laugh for me.

If I wanted to be a jackass which I will be, then I say those folks are also prolly the folks who look at Hentai and not real pR0n lolz. Course thats a assumption. Rather see pixels than the real thing haha. Probably have dreams of those virtual pixels too.

Reminds me of that movie, Virtuosity with Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe. That one guy in the movie who played your typical geek programmer that doesn't get any sunlight made some program which was like a virtual hot chick who was seductive. Was obsessed with her.....so much so he found a way to bring her to life, but instead got killed and *Enter Russell Crowe's character" haha.

If I ever meet a ERP in PSO2 which I doubt since I play it seldom, I'd just laugh and after that I'd want you far away from me until night time for another laugh. Got nothin against ya, but I definitely don't want ya hanging around me forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    Erotic Roleplay.
    ... What the flying fuck....

Welcome to the internet. It happens everywhere.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I need an adult....

I'm confused as to why this is a big deal.

I'm confused as to why anyone would admit to it and leave the thread like this.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    I'm confused as to why anyone would admit to it and leave the thread like this.
    That's why I didn't bother responding before. But I come back and everyone is all "ew gross".
    It's reminding me of how kids reacted to finding out someone was gay in middle school.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    That's why I didn't bother responding before. But I come back and everyone is all "ew gross".
    It's reminding me of how kids reacted to finding out someone was gay in middle school.
    I generally avoid this section of the forums. Mostly from lack of interest in the game, but still partly due to threads like these.