Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I'd be willing to bet that PSO-hack isn't behind this, but rather a disgruntled person trying to smear them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji Kazuya View Post
    You mean player shops? I think the only block affected was 20. I'm in block 04 now, I can access player shops fine.
    I was on Block 8 when I got my whisper from our 'guest', I couldn't access the playershops on Block 8 and 15.
    Playing PSO2, PSOBB and PSP2i!

Ah Ok thanks. I thought it was player specific. I was on block 12 when it happened, seems to be woring fine now.

Was on block 11, then relogged to install english patch, and when I get back, visiphone works just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ArataWata View Post
    I was on Block 8 when I got my whisper from our 'guest', I couldn't access the playershops on Block 8 and 15.
    Damn! So the guy can access the whole server...

When a kid is running around a pool and slips do you get mad at the kid, or do you get mad at the lifeguard for letting the kid run around?

Obviously the kid shouldn't have been running, but ultimately it's the lifeguard's fault for not doing their job. Kids are kids; they're going to be irresponsible, but it's the lifeguard's duty to pay the fuck attention and prevent slips before they happen.

Don't get too pissed at this guy for doing something Sega made possible. These people have always been around in online Phantasy Star titles, and they always will be. Get pissed at Sega for making it possible and keeping it possible for the last few months, maybe even since the game launched. That is more than enough time to patch this shit up, whatever it is that's enabling it.

So, is this only in Ship 2?

バックギアはない。。。All we need is DRIVE!
    IGN :: ホモゲーバスター
    Ship 1 - Feoh

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji Kazuya View Post
    God damn f*cking prick! Seriously? My game just crashed because of that hacker!

Arrrrgggh! Damn it! I hate them so much!!!!

We'll get IP block soon because of stuff like this.
    They'd been IP block us, even then, that's not gonna stop them.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    When a kid is running around a pool and slips do you get mad at the kid, or do you get mad at the lifeguard for letting the kid run around?

Obviously the kid shouldn't have been running, but ultimately it's the lifeguard's fault for not doing their job. Kids are kids; they're going to be irresponsible, but it's the lifeguard's duty to pay the fuck attention and prevent slips before they happen.

Don't get too pissed at this guy for doing something Sega made possible. These people have always been around in online Phantasy Star titles, and they always will be. Get pissed at Sega for making it possible and keeping it possible for the last few months, maybe even since the game launched. That is more than enough time to patch this shit up, whatever it is that's enabling it.
    Except the perpetrators aren't kids who don't know better, they're people who try to make and sell a product that breaks the game.

I don't think it's unreasonable to be mad at both.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post

I thought the lifeguard would be... gameguard? Though in the end it's still sega's fault for hiring the guy who doesn't know how to swim, goes to work drunk and thinks searching people's privates is a proportionate and effective way of evaluating whether they are a security risk to the pool.